behold!!!! my amazingly awful "art"

deDIKnight said:
Superman one I like a lot - if only...lol
that one only took me about 20 secs to draw then aabout two mint to get it up.

hey, if anyone wants a quck minute sketch done of something, just tell me, then you can laugh at it.

Nah I dont hate superman really - hes pretty cool of the stuff i've seen - but he aint better than Bats

Bats has got the edge for me in that he's a human without powers - just with more gadgets and techware than James Bond

Speeding Bullets - now that was a good supes bats story

anyway how about something funny with thor or shazam?

deDIKnight said:
Nah I dont hate superman really - hes pretty cool of the stuff i've seen - but he aint better than Bats

Bats has got the edge for me in that he's a human without powers - just with more gadgets and techware than James Bond

Speeding Bullets - now that was a good supes bats story

anyway how about something funny with thor or shazam?
i'll try Thor, OK?

but i'll have to do it later, i've got stuff to do at the moment:up:

here's the Thor one, Wolvies is saying "X-tra bright" just incase it's hard to read.

wolviethor.jpg

Thats peachy man

Lmao

You should try and get into drawing again - I did - coming back from being blind- i'm still disabled but i try my best with what i have

you got a good sense of humour and a bigger, more elaborate, but still comedy cartoony versions of these would be great

I'll try and find some sites that'lly give you a leg up in doing funny cartoons
I also like your screenname - Lord Valumart - very funny

deDIKnight said:
Thats peachy man

Lmao

You should try and get into drawing again - I did - coming back from being blind- i'm still disabled but i try my best with what i have

you got a good sense of humour and a bigger, more elaborate, but still comedy cartoony versions of these would be great

I'll try and find some sites that'lly give you a leg up in doing funny cartoons
I also like your screenname - Lord Valumart - very funny
cool, thanks man, i was never really "in to" drawing, but i had to do it for art class, and sort of developed this style that you see here.

i'd do some larger scale ones, strip stlye, but i'd never be able to keep a plot for more than two pannels.

gald you like the Thor pic.

and my SN is stolen from a book.

no one else want to see a character killed/made fun of?

his cape is supposed to be caught on a nail, but it don't look like it cause of the poor scan.
doom.jpg

Doom: Doom is traped!! This is Richards' fault! RICHARDS!!!!

lmao! That doom one is really great with the caption!!!
Though Im not quite sure whats going on it the one before it.

FF, torch's hands on fire, IW's well, truning invisible, Reeds looking at Torch and the THign, well, he's the rock.

Lord Valumart said:
FF, torch's hands on fire, IW's well, truning invisible, Reeds looking at Torch and the THign, well, he's the rock.
Nice.
*Hands LV a blank check*

Finally, an art thread where the poster says it's awful and it actually is. :D

Still pretty amusing though, doodling rocks.

yes, it is awful, i know, you know, the whole DAMN world knows.

bt hey, it was posted for laughs, which they got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"