Being naked

Also, unless you're putting your open mouth on their couch I hardly see how it matters.

What, you've never had the urge to kiss a couch? :o

I have a friend who won't use any bathroom (to sh**) but his own, he even avoids them mostly for number 1 as well. We make fun of him for being like Calvin from Waiting...

You can't take him on trips either. Too much of a hassle for him to find a bathroom.

:funny: Actually just saw that film. I wonder what people think of kitchen staff playing with their balls?

Right, or if youre sitting on THEIR couch naked. Otherwise youre clothed and it doesnt matter all that much.
Also the "Sh** particles" (which must be a branch of Quantum Mechanics I'm unfamiliar with) could be there for all sorts of reasons. They don't just sit on the couch waiting for chaseter. They move. Hell, if you have pets, Chaseter must never set foot in your house. After all pets don't wear clothes and go bare-a**ed everywhere.

Some dogs even drag their butts across the floor. They dont even wipe after they poop either. :p

What, you've never had the urge to kiss a couch? :o
Only wrap-around Sofas.
:funny: Actually just saw that film. I wonder what people think of kitchen staff playing with their balls?
The 'penis showing game' is a real thing too. That was going on around the dorms long before that movie came out, and most of my friends in Food and Bev say it was inspired from reality (as did the movie producers I think).

When i see parents let dogs lick their childrens' lips i get so disgusted. The places those tongues have been. -shudders-

The 'penis showing game' is a real thing too. That was going on around the dorms long before that movie came out, and most of my friends in Food and Bev say it was inspired from reality (as did the movie producers I think).

Wouldn't surprise me. My old housemate used to show brain all the time. Sometimes just to ruin group pics. Sometimes he'd insist is was tit for tat. :funny:

I sleep naked all year round, unless I have to spend the night at someone else's house. I find it too uncomfortable to sleep in clothes. Other than that, and showers, I always wear clothes. It's too cold most of the year over here to do otherwise anyway.

If I clean my house it's literally none of their business what I do in it.
Why be ashamed? You let all of us know to never sit in your chair.

Who said I do:huh:
Chamon

Have you had sex? Sex is messy dude. You pretty much have to wash anything you've done it on right away or else that smell of human sweat and body fluids is gonna sink in real quick.
This is like teen and college stuff. When you own your house and nice furniture, you don't squirt all over it, IMO. That's all par for the course crap when I was 22. I've grown up since then and I have different friends now than 10 years ago. People also don't hop up after sex to run and grab a cloth and carpet cleaner to scrub your couch before your semen seaps into the fabric. Most people also throw a sheet over the couch (or I have, but this may be the Puritan way).

That's not true. Tons of things 'leak out' during sex. You have no control over it.
Without getting graphic, some people are messier than others. I am not some Don Juan but I haven't had a really messy partner. If I knew they were messy, I prolly wouldn't be ruining the suede couch.

I find it seriously funny you think you know this about people.
technically they could all be murderers. Everyone has to assume. I don't hang out with outwardly dirty people so I am fine assuming. They are generally honest so I am sure they wouldn't overtly cover things up...like my kid just barfed on that cushion this morning.

Keep doing that **** and you're gonna get your dick caught in a vice. That's like a scary tale to keep young boys from walking around nude told by their grandmother.

I have a friend who goes to the bathroom to fart. He reminds me of you.

Nah I fart where ever in my own house, clothed. Terry said best...filter haha. Farting unclothed is really, really nasty. It's like sneezing into open air. Just picture that coming from your butt in slow mo.

My grandma goes outside to fart, true story.

Nah I fart where ever in my own house, clothed. Terry said best...filter haha. Farting unclothed is really, really nasty. It's like sneezing into open air. Just picture that coming from your butt in slow mo.

My grandma goes outside to fart, true story.
haha, talk about awkward. And i do agree that farting naked is nasty. Feels weird too

Without getting graphic, some people are messier than others. I am not some Don Juan but I haven't had a really messy partner. If I knew they were messy, I prolly wouldn't be ruining the suede couch.

I really don't see how someone sitting on a couch, is worse than someones arse rubbing back and forth on a couch... I mean, someones on the bottom, and their arse is what is going to be touching the couch?

You'd have to be talking about a specific position in which no bums touch the couch at all. Which sounds... a little challenging!

I really don't see how someone sitting on a couch, is worse than someones arse rubbing back and forth on a couch... I mean, someones on the bottom, and their arse is what is going to be touching the couch?

You'd have to be talking about a specific position in which no bums touch the couch at all. Which sounds... a little challenging!
I'm a little perplexed he says "I don't clean up right away after sex". That's a little disgusting to me. The number one sign I just had sex is me leaving my room the next morning with all the sheets off my bed heading towards the washer:woot:

I'm not "spraying it everywhere" either. People just leave spots lol.

Presemenial fluid is a thing.

Chaseter has a point. I recently read a Men's Health article that said pretty much all bed sheets contain at least a little bit of human feces (among other things) on them, even some straight from the washer. It suggested washing in hot water once a week to protect you from any diseases and all.

I would imagine that if someone sleeps and sits around naked, the amount can only be higher.

Chaseter has a point. I recently read a Men's Health article that said pretty much all bed sheets contain at least a little bit of human feces (among other things) on them, even some straight from the washer. It suggested washing in hot water once a week to protect you from any diseases and all.

I would imagine that if someone sleeps and sits around naked, the amount can only be higher.
It seems like an irrational fear to me. Unless you can point to someone who has made house guests ill simply from sitting around naked (when they're alone), it's a pretty wild accusation to throw around.

I go to the gym afterall, and believe me, no one disinfects those locker rooms as thoroughly as they claim (I've worked in a gym). So you're around bare a** prints constantly.

...make me not want to go to anyone's house...

...ever again.
:funny:

I only ask for no bare asses on couches or floors. That's just a little tooo intimate for me. :o I mean sure, fecal matter is probably on everything (and our immune systems can take care of it at that low level), but why add to it unnecessarily?

The amount of clothes I have on directly correlates to the temperature in my house. 88-95F inside, the only thing that's covered is my butt. :oldrazz:

I don't think anyone objects to boobs being out at any point. So long as they're not the fried egg on a nail type.

I think we need to establish the difference between being nakeded and being unsanitary.. Why is it assumed the nakeded person is disgusting, unclean, and covered in doo doo?

I don't think anyone objects to boobs being out at any point. So long as they're not the fried egg on a nail type.
I kinda don't give a crap what my boobs look like when it's 90F inside. :o

It's all about my pleasure, dammit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"