Best accessories or device to watch movies in car

KindaichiShota

Civilian
Reaction score
I want to install a device by which I can run all kind of movies, music. Can anyone advice what to buy for my car for better experience? :whatever::whatever:

Had a coworker install an android tablet in his car and use that for music and videos.
I don’t really see the point in watching videos in your car though.

I say hook up a PS4 Pro with the PSVR for your best viewing while driving experience.

PS4 is a good idea. Actually as I travel a lot with my car sometime at night time to pass my time I like to watch movies but in my car there is no device to watch. So I am thinking to install one so that in my trip specially in night time I can pass some time with it.

Thank you and if you have more suggestion then share with me.
:yay:

maybe install a blindfold. will do the same job for you.

That might be a good thinking.

I am also thinking to upgrade my sound system.
Any suggesting on that?

Do people do that? Watch a movie and drive? That's dangerous.

That might be a good thinking.

I am also thinking to upgrade my sound system.
Any suggesting on that?

You should shoot for a minimum of ten 15" sub-woofers with a custom box. Maybe add a tweeter on the driver side for a little bit of highs. You won't have a backseat but this will give you a fully immersive experience as you cruise around in the PSVR.

Swap the entire backseat for speakers and both the front seats as well. Your car should be able to hover when the bass is cranked.

Screw in a 95 inch TV to the windscreen. If for backseat passengers attach a tablet to the back seat like in a plane.

You should shoot for a minimum of ten 15" sub-woofers with a custom box. Maybe add a tweeter on the driver side for a little bit of highs. You won't have a backseat but this will give you a fully immersive experience as you cruise around in the PSVR.

Thant's sounds great but removing back seat might be hard as I need to use it for some extra space. I will need to find a way.
I really like the total tips you shared with me.
I will check how much will is cost me also.

Thank you..

I think you might need some kind of screen.

Swap the entire backseat for speakers and both the front seats as well. Your car should be able to hover when the bass is cranked.

I will do it when I will get the total price estimation.
Thank you too....

I want to install a device by which I can run all kind of movies, music. Can anyone advice what to buy for my car for better experience? :whatever::whatever:

jeez, the ULTIMATE in dangerous laziness, watching a movie while driving... I'll be sure to come visit you in the ER after your collision with someone... IF you're still around, that is... then I'll be reading your obituary... idiot... :doh:

You know TS, it could be just a simple thing like hooking up a dvd player/laptop so his kids can watch movies in the car.

jeez, the ULTIMATE in dangerous laziness, watching a movie while driving... I'll be sure to come visit you in the ER after your collision with someone... IF you're still around, that is... then I'll be reading your obituary... idiot... :doh:

I think you did not understand.
Let me clarify you.
Did I say that I want to watch while I am driving?
I want to install it because when I will be in a road trip at night time I can watch something with my friends before we go to sleep.
For someone it can be stupidity but for someone it can be a process to pass some good time with friends while I am not driving.

You know TS, it could be just a simple thing like hooking up a dvd player/laptop so his kids can watch movies in the car.

This I already done.
But when I go on a road trip I do not take my kids with me.
I just go with my friends.
Few of them installed DVD player's in their car's and after seeing your advice's now I am thinking to put a DVD player or a PS4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"