Microsoft Zune

It's just the neo-libs that are pro-illegal. Whatever though.

But the wii's a worthless piece of crap, just like the zune.
True but 250 is still alot of money for a mp3 player.

Why can't you buy an Ipod? It's only 50 bucks more.
Yea but im paying more for just the name really. **** if it included a radio and recorder I would sold instantly!!! I have until friday to decide anyways. Payday baby!!!:D

Quality matters, even if you have to pay more.
what do u mean by quality? You download mp3 off your computer and put the songs in an mp3 player thats it!!! What does quality have to with anything??? Besides I can always get extended warranty's on creative or any other mp3 products.

Other than the wi-fi thing, whats sooo bad about it? Is it like a 360 when after a couple of months you get the red lights of death.

Read through this thread. It's pretty well covered as to what's wrong with the Zune. And anyway, the Zune's completely tanked in the marketplace. Most stores are having slash and burn sales on them, just trying to dump their stock and they're STILL having trouble selling them off. If you absolutely HAVE to have a radio for your MP3 player, Apple does have an option for that. I'll be honest, though, with an iPod there's just really no need to listen to a radio broadcast unless there's a particular show you listen to religiously. Between your own songs and all the podcasts you can d/l, I really can't imagine ever listening to the radio.

jag

The Zune is the worst Microsoft Product since Vista -_-

20070103.jpg

What Penny Arcade says...is LAW!!!

I proudly walk around with my 30 gig ipod and the reservation for the iPhone. Hah.

Read through this thread. It's pretty well covered as to what's wrong with the Zune. And anyway, the Zune's completely tanked in the marketplace. Most stores are having slash and burn sales on them, just trying to dump their stock and they're STILL having trouble selling them off. If you absolutely HAVE to have a radio for your MP3 player, Apple does have an option for that. I'll be honest, though, with an iPod there's just really no need to listen to a radio broadcast unless there's a particular show you listen to religiously. Between your own songs and all the podcasts you can d/l, I really can't imagine ever listening to the radio.

jag

It's no use Jag, NOFX lacks the logic center in his brain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"