Best and Worst of Commercials

Eddie Brock

Golden Domer
Reaction score
We all know that you either love a commercial or hate it. Some commercials are so good, you pray that they come on. Some are so bad that you want to change the channel when they come on. So, let's hear it. Which is the best and which is the worst?

My favorite:

My least favorite:

Can't find it on YouTube, but it's that God awful Taco Bell commercial. The old lady is pinching her son's ear and demanding that he gives Taco Bell their money.

Woman pinching her son's ear reminds me of Kitty Forman from That 70's Show lol. Dunno why.

Can't think of my favorite commericial...I liked those commercials a long time ago advertising some kind of cookie and it had like UFOs and bigfoot on them lol. Those were good.

I hate the commercials that are advertising some medicine or crap, and it has some echoey guy going "try waking up with a whale blah blah blah try it. TRY IT!"

DAMN THOSE ARE ANNOYING!:cmad:

Other fun commercials to watch are the Above The Influence commercials...the ones with intentionally poor drawing and the flag-raising.

I love Volkswagen commercials, but this one owns all the rest. Nothing like seeing Gene Kelly breakdance, lol. The remix is frikkin' wicked too.

[YT]eXJ2lqXaw2k[/YT]

This one brings back memories... "Like a muffin or a beet!"

Any Old Navy commercial...EVER. I hate them and want to choke every single person in them.

The Subway commercials with Jared....Those make me change the channel. I'd like to step on his neck till I hear a crack.

Right now I'm digging the Jerky commercials with Bigfoot. Those are hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"