[YT]DjGwusHrOtk[/YT]

I like this one a lot.

[YT]P9wz42eIxg4[/YT]

Last edited:
Then there's the "Shake Weight" - I suggest muting it and start at :20

Oh yeah...
[YT]ctemZdDG7YA[/YT]

Then there's the "Shake Weight" - I suggest muting it and start at :20

I have a very hard time believing the people who invented 'shake weight' had exercise on their minds...

The Hardees commercials used to create an anger in me only stifled by killing a kitten. I mean What man doesn't know how to make breakfast? What man puts stacks of newspaper in the ****ing oven! & don't get me started on the whiny ass voice of the narrator of those commercials.

I used to love the Dos Equis guy. But much like everything. The things he does have started to get rediculous. I still love the caveman commercials those are cool.

Does anyone else see the ad with "the situation" on the top of their page, or is it just me? and is anyone else peeved that it's being shown on a site where the general concensus is that he is scum of the earth?

I don't know when they started having barely attractive women trying to pawn stuff.

The Progressive Lady

And if you live near NY, the woman in the white jump suit for Optimum.

:huh:

This one also makes me laugh... :hehe:

[YT]DjGwusHrOtk[/YT]

those 'could switching to Geico really save you 15% or more......' ads are the ONLY ones from Geico I like :hehe:.

The Hardees commercials used to create an anger in me only stifled by killing a kitten. I mean What man doesn't know how to make breakfast? What man puts stacks of newspaper in the ****ing oven! & don't get me started on the whiny ass voice of the narrator of those commercials.

I used to love the Dos Equis guy. But much like everything. The things he does have started to get rediculous. I still love the caveman commercials those are cool.

I can't stand the Dos Equis commercials. The guy is annoying and always closes the commercials with 'Stay Thirsty, My Friends' which is basically the equivalent of 'keep drinking'. It's just not right.

These commercials always brings a smile to my face. :funny:

[YT]8F_G2zp-opg[/YT]
My 2 year old saw this commercial, and now whenever something is fun, she says, "Weeeeee, we, we, we, weeeeeee!!"

Also, if you ask her what the pig says, she'll tell you oink, oink. But ask her what the piggy says, and you get the weeee, we, we, we, weeeee!

No joke, I saw this on tv just a few mins ago

[YT]PisbWEEEYoE[/YT]

So a car full of guys pulls up next to a car full of girls, and so, of course, they're gonna "twiddle" with the hole ;)

You know you love it. :o
[YT]onRCY8xoODI[/YT]

As a group on facebook once described perfectly, 'wanting to shoot yourself every time you see a Rivers ad'. Everyone who has seen one understands.

[YT]ojjrLARMzA[/YT]

I just find it hilarious that the whole commercial is a list of negative side effects that no one would ever want while a happy butterfly flies around - it kinda seems more like a spoof than an add...

Lunesta, let us be the drug that kills you. :awesome:

http://youtu.be/-ojjrLARMzA

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"