Best Buy to Stop Selling CDs

When I buy music I only buy CDs, I like having something physical to collect, the artwork in the case etc. Bestbuy probably never carried the kind of music i'd be buying anyways, though I did find a Rammstein album once.

Yeah, I imagine him frantically pouring a glass of water on it, crying "No! No, No!" :yay:

And where did he get the glass of water from?

Very occasionally he listened to the message on a record. But I'm not sure if it was a 12" vinyl record. It seemed a little floppier and thinner. I think there were records like that.

Can't remember the last time i saw anyone with a portable CD player.

I bought this stereo in 2001, it had to be one of the last systems ever made with a cassette deck.

k47039.jpg

Are you sure that's from 2001? Those colours look more like from 1971. :o

I thought that it sounded better than [BLACKOUT]p*ssing all over it![/BLACKOUT] :cwink:

Those actions would be disavowed by the secretary.

I still buy albums on CD.

**** MP3 compression.
These vinyl hipsters are also lame, considering the vast majority of the albums they buy were recorded digitally anyway and therefore sound no "warmer" on a record.

This is the reason to buy music CDs, mp3 music is of inferior quality.

I buy CD's for rare songs that I can't find for digital download.

Our hipster grandkids will listen to their future retro music on CD's because they have "better sound" than the downloads they get implanted into their spines.

Their music repertoire is painfully limited, same as Target. It was a matter of time for them to discontinue sales altogether.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"