Black Man Killed by Cops For Selling CDS

Don't think so. Sounds like the police are antagonizing/arresting protestors.
Sure didn't help that some protesters were throwing glass bottles and rocks at them last night.

Let's stick to the topic and not discuss banned users, please.

https://twitter.com/kidnoble/status/752328996180758528?lang=en
Capt. Jake Ballard
‏@kidnoble

Louisiana is ranked 26th in per-pupil education spending, but they can afford tanks and assault gear. #BatonRouge

CnDA6EHWIAEHkAU.jpg

Fancy, especially for a city with a probably very small segment of bernouts. Seems more apropos for the New Orleans PD (if its still murder capital of the world) than Baton Rouge.

In general, the protests have been pretty peaceful from what I've seen in the livestreams. There's a few throwing bricks and fireworks - for those very few, play stupid games, win stupid prizes seems appropriate - but on the whole its been a big change from last year's protests in Ferguson.

Legislature is where you get the changes you want. For this, for the guy in MN, and for the others from last year. They need to find a way to get their voice heard in the legislature.

And the police wonder why they are distrusted more than ever...

Theory in the second video: The friend knew Alton was reaching for a gun so he intentionally pointed the camera away to protect the liberal victim narrative.

Won't link cause he's got a curse in there, but look up youtube;
"Army Vet and Gun Instructor Shows How Alton Sterling Shooting Was Justified"
Tells it how he sees it, for an interesting perspective.

I imagine this will somewhat be the police's account of why they felt he was still a very volatile threat.
Of course it won't mater, as this was already tried and decided in the media.

Last edited:
Can someone with a legal background educate me as to the reasons that a Federal Judge would seal the autopsy report? Honest question. Is this a regular occurrence given the investigation in these kind of cases?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"