Best. Dinner. Ever.

Hmmm eating in the best was in Morocco prepared by the House chef who made this 2 tagines with persian rice and semoule and to start had made an amazing pumpkin soup. Dessert was also an incredible chocolate mousse.

Eating out...that is very difficult as I have had some incredible dishes in places like Arpege, Ducasse, Taillevent, Plaza Athenee but really no incredible overall meal...except for one which was on the border of Spain and France with an amaziong South West French/Spanish cuisine.

Then again my all time favourite meal was a velentine's dinner I cooked and never finished in Canada ;)

First off, if you must, merge this into the Last Thing You Ate Thread. I'm sorry for making a seperate thread but for some reason unknown to me, I cannot locate that thread. The search feature didn't work for me and I went through 13 pages, and wasn't able to find it.<br><br>

Anyhow as much of a foodie as I am, I've never had French food. Well tonight I ate dinner at a French restaurant and it was FANTASTIC. I had this puff pastry stuffed with goat cheese and topped with this spicy tomato sauce for an appetizer, with fresh, hot French bread which came in small dinner roll sizes with these molds of butter(one was a sunflower and the other a rosebud).

<br><br>For the main course I had Mediterranean Shrimp, which was jumbo shrimp with angel hair pasta, mushrooms, sun dried tomatos, spinach, black olives, purple onions and feta cheese. :hyper:

psh.french-no-americans trying there best to deal with a frenchmen-yes.angel hair and shrimp????????

Ang_hulk said:
psh.french-no-americans trying there best to deal with a frenchmen-yes.angel hair and shrimp????????

I have no clue what you just said.

I just had the worst beef stoganof meal earlier today now, demons are coming out of my ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"