Best game for NES

the finnal fantasy games

the finnal fantasy games

There was only one Final Fantasy game to ever reach US shores for the NES dude.

I know you haven't played the remakes yet on GBA or DS....so hmmm. ;)

StarTropics 1 & 2
DuckTales and Chip and Dale
Mega Man 1-6
Metal Gear
Bionic Commando
Legend of Zelda
Super Mario Bros 3
Faxanadu
Maniac Mansion
Snake, Rattle, and Roll
Kickle Cubicle

These are still some of my favorites to grace the NES.

i have the jap. versions dude number 3 which was number 6 over here and i have 6 so i have the same game in 4 diffrent versions...:/

i have the jap. versions dude number 3 which was number 6 over here and i have 6 so i have the same game in 4 diffrent versions...:/

That was for the Super Nintendo/Famicom...not the original NES.

Read the first post before posting.:whatever:

ummm i have it...and reamde copies must be....im right....

also fight cats wasnt that bad..or golden axe

Tecmo Super Bowl

Mario rpg was good! ;-)

Do you even know what the NES was?

You're talking about games for the SUPER NES. The Nintendo Entertainment System was obviously before your time. Way before your time.

As for best game? Hard to narrow down in some ways. I'll be like everybody else and say Super Mario Bros. 3. It was the pinnacle of the gaming that made the machine a hit in the first place.

My personal favorite, though, is BATMAN: The Video Game. Fast paced Bat-ass-kicking action!

mario the orginal mario...

rad racer, super mario 3, turtles two and mega man 4.

honourary notice to mike tyson's punchout

ya duck hunt rocks... but mario is better

Two Words.

PUNCH OUT!!!!!!

And I still have problems fighting Bald Bull if not Mr Sandman.

The Awsomeness of Godzilla gome for the nes

This thread should be edited to read: What game besides Mario 3 was the best for NES?

Because, of course, anybody who is old enough to remember knows they had their first orgasm when Mario took to flight for the first time. Even if you don't admit it, you know you did. :cwink:

Other then that, some fine choices already by others. So instead of echoing them, lets just add Bionic-frickin-Commando. Dude, it was a side-scroller with no jumping (grapple arm - remember?), non-linear level selection, a resurrected Hitler, curse words in the cut scenes, and wire taps. That's genius, friends.

November Rain, good job givin' love to Mega Man 4. Everyone complains about that one 'cause of the charge shot, saying it started softening the series. I say, who gives a damn with 8-bit music like that. Best on the system, no doubt. Not to mention great level design and wicked bosses. Skull Man? Pharoah Man? Remember his little mummy robots that would yank their wrapping and send their heads spinning at you? Good times.

-- END!

This was one of the best puzzle games ever created.

the orgianl zelda breaks all....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"