Best Movie Ever Battle Royale Tournament.

The Searchers wins.

Round One Battle 3.

Excalibur.

excalibur_ver2.jpg

VS.

Conan The Barbarian.

Conan_the_Barbarian.jpg

Hands down Conan gets this one! The coolest sword ever!

Are we voting for best movie ever or worst movie ever? Both Excalibur and Conan are horrendous.

No. This tournament is a laughing stock. How anyone could consider Excalibur, Conan the Barbarian, or Predator among the greatest films ever made is beyond me. All three are poorly written, poorly filmed, and poorly acted. Worse yet, they contain few-- if any-- contributions to the cinematic world.

jmanspice, I don't think bloodywolverine's thread is seriously asking what the best movie is ever. I believe its intent is just to be fun and nothing more.

Its a simple thing too do pass on the round. Do not vote for its just too bad a thread to merit your attention or vote like a civilized person and leave negeative comments at the door. My recommendation is ignore me for not everyone here knows what alot of films like you may like are here and i am reaching for cult audiences as well. Not everyone has seen Classic black and white but many have seen Predator or Conan at shh boards i assure you

I welcome negativety but don't like rudness especially when only 3 rounds end. The battles will get better. Just let the whole thing play out.
I grantee you if i left out aliens someone would cry murder too. You can add your citizen kane and Casablanca but this is a comic book lover forum so its asks for the few funner fillms as well.

Last edited:
Its a simple thing too do pass on the round. Do not vote for its just too bad a thread to merit your attention or vote like a civilized person and leave negeative comments at the door. My recommendation is ignore me for not everyone knows what alot of great classics are here and i am reaching for cult audiences as well.

I welcome negativety but don't like rudness especially when only 3 rounds end. The battles will get better. Just let the whole thing play out.
I grantee you if i left out aliens someone would cry murder too. You can add your citizen kane and Casablanca but this is a comic book lover forum so its asks for the few funner fillms as well.

:up:

Pleas i ask people just vote i really hate negative debating. I saw these two as classics i watched in my school days. I also promise the battles for your citizen Kane lovers but my name is BloodyWolverine not Oscarman so expect a few fun pop corny battles for hey alot of people like those.

I apologize for any arguing and ask for voting to continue so can move on with this battle and go too others. There are many good movies too come and someone out loves conan or Jaws or Predator. I also only put in movie i have basic knowledge of or have seen.
Yes this might be a lemon battle but hey no oen perfect folks and happy voting and posting

Last edited:
Hmm I don't remember Excalibur so I'll go with Conan

um...there was already a torunament with the top 500 films ever made.

Why make another one with crappier movies?

The problem is you can put alot of movies like Citizen Kane in a movie battle tournament and there are many classic very good but some people have not seen some of the old old classics and so i am mixing cult faves into the really top of cinema best.
My next battle kinda starts my stretch of classics for a few battles. Trust me it will get good.

Aeghast Excalibur is a KinG Arthur movie and was made too look shiny and some people didn't like it but i know many who consider it a classic.
Conan is just good sinseless fun and i like a movie like that and so do many others.
Bunker the movies i selected fallow a list and a few may suck but i believe in my list for there is underrated films i feel they leave out of this big lists.

Both are awful movies however, I suppose Conan is less awful so I vote Conan.

5 Conan 3 Excalibur.

Since so many hating this matchup i'll end it and put a better match up up.
Conan wins.

Round One Battle 4.

The Longest Day.

The_Longest_Day-cdcovers_cc-front.jpg

VS.

Sands Of Iwo Jima.

Sands_Iwo_Jima.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics