Best Movie Ever Battle Royale Tournament.

Its a simple thing too do pass on the round. Do not vote for its just too bad a thread to merit your attention or vote like a civilized person and leave negeative comments at the door. My recommendation is ignore me for not everyone here knows what alot of films like you may like are here and i am reaching for cult audiences as well. Not everyone has seen Classic black and white but many have seen Predator or Conan at shh boards i assure you

I welcome negativety but don't like rudness especially when only 3 rounds end. The battles will get better. Just let the whole thing play out.
I grantee you if i left out aliens someone would cry murder too. You can add your citizen kane and Casablanca but this is a comic book lover forum so its asks for the few funner fillms as well.

Oh please.

I didn't give you specific movies I would want included in this "tournament." The point is, you're including complete garbage in this. I wouldn't argue with you if it was Jaws vs. Aliens, because Aliens is a cinematic masterpiece. Conan, Predator, and Excalibur are utterly forgettable and have contributed very little to the overall film world. I doubt anyone would care if you left out those three films anyway. No, what makes me care is the prospect of a masterpiece such as Casablanca being forced to compete with Conan the Barbarian, which would be the most insulting match-up ever imaginable.

Anyway, I see you have learned your lesson. Moving on... I vote for The Longest Day.

Hey i am back with a new tournament that will have classic and more modern films in it. I will do the next battle tonight but please who votes in my tourny help make this one a success ty

Longest Day wins.

Round One Battle 5.

Citizen Kane.

Citizen_Kane.jpg

VS.

To Kill A Mockingbird.

to-kill-a-mockingbird-DVDcover.jpg

Sorry i having trouble pleasing people on my classics meets newer movies idea. I been gettinga bashing lets say over what is good choices or not . Ok i'll let this voting finish but i am gonna have too be me and get some excitment back into my tourny.

Ok i have decided to scrap every battle that was done and start over fresh and stick with good movies but maybe more well known modern films. I am gonna take off best movie ever and stick to Movie Tournament Thread.
TY for your patience and hope you like the new changes and sorry if it got well boring.

Movie Tournament Thread.

Round One Battle 1.

Raiders Of The Lost Arc.

indianajonesandraidersoflostark.jpg

VS.

E.T.

d1b995ce2b091d363b1aa173d219afca0fe.jpg

All votes cast for ET vs Raiders moved too new thread where battle resumes in the better restart.
This thread is ended so people who commonly vote now go to Movie Tournament Thread ty.

Please all vistors just go too Movie Tournament Thread 2009 Editon for its where all future battles will be done. This one is dead it just don't have a pad lock on it.

Raiders Of The Lost Arc Duhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"