Best Superhero Movie of Summer 2012 (Avengers, ASM, TDKR)

MessiahDecoy123

Psychological Anarchist
Reaction score
The competition is fierce this year.

So who takes this one.

The Avengers.

The Amazing Spidey.

Dark Knight Rises.

Hopefully Marc Webb's franchise or Mathew Vaughn's X-men franchis finally produces a good third film.

The competition is fierce this year.

So who takes this one.

8N6Q

Not sure yet because I haven't seen TDKR. So far it's TASM, that could change for me tonight though.

The Avengers simply because I had fun watching that movie unlike with the other two.

I can see where this thread is headed. Keep it civil in here, or it gets shut down.

Why not ban trouble makers who ignore warnings since there are certain people who might try and get it shut down intentionally?

Not sure yet because I haven't seen TDKR. So far it's TASM, that could change for me tonight though.

Ah I have to wait until next Thursday for TDKR.

So far Amazing Spider-man got me more interested because of the way characters were handled. But Avengers was tons of fun.

I'm going to say Avengers, but Dark Knight Rises was a ton of fun as well.

The Dark Knight Rises

Last edited:
The Avengers. Though it's less ambitious than The Dark Knight Rises, it's better plotted and makes better use of a large cast of characters.

Pretty close between TDKR and Avengers, but Avengers narrows it out and im a Batman guy

TDKR easily then TASM then The Avengers

My vote went to the Avengers only because that last bit in TDKR irked me.

Ah I have to wait until next Thursday for TDKR.

So far Amazing Spider-man got me more interested because of the way characters were handled. But Avengers was tons of fun.
Im curious to see what you think of TDRK.

But hey no love for Ghost Rider SOV I see.:oldrazz:

TDKR

Sit down folks...

...it bested SM2. TDKR is the best superhero movie I have ever seen. Nolan is king. All hail the king.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"