Best TV animal?

thealiasman2000

Sidekick
Reaction score
We are close to Animal's Day in my country, so:

OUT OF THESE ONES, which is the best TV animal and why?

Which is the cutest? And which is your favorite?

I'm surprised that the ninja turtles and rufus are tied with both 50% each, although I voted for the Ninja Turtles

Scooby-Doo is awesome. I remember watching him all the time with my dad when I was little, even though I could rarely understand what he said.
Then my list goes Rufus and Salem. Rufus is like the coolest naked mole rat in tv and Salem was always saying things that were so stupid they were funny in Sabrina.

hong kong phooey is better than them all.

SHEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From Sheep in the Big City!

Ah, Bucky O'Haire. The memories. Anyway, where the HELL is Comet from Full House?! I guess since he's not there I would have to vote for the TMNT. :up:

I guess I'll go with Courage then cuz I like him.

^^I suggest you edit that before you get probation :up:

Ugh, how did Courage get that many votes?

Colossal Spoons said:
^^I suggest you edit that before you get probation :up:

Ugh, how did Courage get that many votes?

I can't get probation for that you ***.

I wasn't even taking offense; as offensive as that statement was. I was just trying to keep you from getting a punished, not like I reported you or anything.

Colossal Spoons said:
I wasn't even taking offense; as offensive as that statement was. I was just trying to keep you from getting a punished, not like I reported you or anything.

I was only joking at you. Don't take it seriously. I just say " *** " alot. :confused:

For the record, TMNT are MUTANTS, so they're not strictly animals. Either way, I'm going with Scooby-Doo. Who doesn't love that mutt.

The_Guyver said:
For the record, TMNT are MUTANTS, so they're not strictly animals. Either way, I'm going with Scooby-Doo. Who doesn't love that mutt.

Me...........I hate him.:mad:

Greg the Bunny, Bandit, and the Robot Chicken.

Rocko from Rocko's Modern Life. He's a wallabe right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"