Big Brother 9: Til Death Do You Part!

Crazy stuff has been happening in the house since yesterday. Can't wait to see how it plays out in tonights and tomorrows show.

It should definately be interesting.

Crazy stuff has been happening in the house since yesterday. Can't wait to see how it plays out in tonights and tomorrows show.

Really? I felt kind of screwed over with after dark last night being a pre-recording from like 9 am to noon. I wish we could have seen some of the eveing play out. I mean I understand why they did it like that but the only thing I was able to glean is that Sharon, when not talking to anyone moves her mouth a lot. Like a lot, because I was fast forwarding, and they kept the camera on her for a while, and it almost looked at times like she was talking to someone because she moves her mouth so often.

Yeah let's say really during that time period one person is gone.

Well there you go. Adam better win the whole thing Sunday.

Well there you go. Adam better win the whole thing Sunday.

I could really care less who wins now. All I can hope is that the summer season will actually be worth watching!

Yeah they are gonna be rushing to get everything ready by then.

I actually like last season better.

They could have done better casting. It's like they've gone for the caricature now, instead of actually having interesting people. I really did like James and Chelsia, as I've said before. It started out ok, then went right down the tubes.

Im so glad Ryan is in F2. Finally there is a season whre I like the F2, bc ever since season 6, they have all sucked

Sheila was such a faker. Did you see her crying with no tears? She's a bad actress

I cant beelive they skipped showing Natalie going into sequester! I wanted to see the reactions of James, Chelsia and Matt

Im so glad Ryan is in F2. Finally there is a season whre I like the F2, bc ever since season 6, they have all sucked

Sheila was such a faker. Did you see her crying with no tears? She's a bad actress

I cant beelive they skipped showing Natalie going into sequester! I wanted to see the reactions of James, Chelsia and Matt

I know! I was looking forward to it!

I know! I was looking forward to it!
I was totally looking forward to that too, like at least show the part where, they see she could have won HOH and dropped, I'm SURE the other jury members had something to say about that. I'm glad Ryan is in the final two, even though I'm pretty sure Adam will win, at least Ryan made a pretty good case for himself winning these last competitions. Any predictions on how the jury vote will go? I get the feeling it's going to be 7-0 for Adam.

I was totally looking forward to that too, like at least show the part where, they see she could have won HOH and dropped, I'm SURE the other jury members had something to say about that. I'm glad Ryan is in the final two, even though I'm pretty sure Adam will win, at least Ryan made a pretty good case for himself winning these last competitions. Any predictions on how the jury vote will go? I get the feeling it's going to be 7-0 for Adam.

I'd say more like 5-2 or 4-3 Adam. Either one winning is a travesty, as far as I'm concerned.

I'd say more like 5-2 or 4-3 Adam. Either one winning is a travesty, as far as I'm concerned.
Not that they are deserving of the money in the context of life. But in the context of this game, they certainly deserve it more than Sharon or Sheila who probably both would have won if they made it. I mean at least they both won, multiple competitions, and had a part in voting just about everyone out. I just figure it will be a sweep because I figure James' crew will all vote one way, Natalie thinks Adam kept her, Sheila will still give it to him, the only one I thought was really in question is Matt. At least Adam is talking about giving some of his money to charity.

Not that they are deserving of the money in the context of life. But in the context of this game, they certainly deserve it more than Sharon or Sheila who probably both would have won if they made it. I mean at least they both won, multiple competitions, and had a part in voting just about everyone out. I just figure it will be a sweep because I figure James' crew will all vote one way, Natalie thinks Adam kept her, Sheila will still give it to him, the only one I thought was really in question is Matt. At least Adam is talking about giving some of his money to charity.

You do have a point. It could very well turn out to be a sweep, or 6-1.

I think the only votes Adam has guaranteed are Sheila, James and Chelsia. Ryan has Matt's and I think Natalie, Sharon and Josh could go either way.

Congrats Adam. The show started out fairly decent then fell like a lead balloon imo.
That first evictee segment was lame. Where was Neil? Last year's final was much better despite the *****ebags. It was fun posting here and I look forward to doing it again starting July 13th. Take care everybody. Good-Bye :)

I don't think that could have gone much better. Congrats to them, I am glad James got the favorite juror.

Im surprised Adam won bc I thought he was going to be the first one out in week 1. Congrats to him for coming this far. While I wanted Ryan to win, I cant say Im too disapointed with the outcome. At least I didnt hate the final 2 like in previous years.

Oh and how vile was Chelsia? Its been weeks yet, b-tch is still as hateful, bitter and nasty as ever. Get over it and move on. I cant stand her

I really wish the show would get a new host. Julie Chen is so melodramatic. "Adam has walked from the living room to outside. Lets check in and see how this unexpected development has sent shock waves through the house."

The show really needs to be remodeled to mirror the way the UK Big Brother is. That show is leaps and bounds more entertaining then the US version.

The Rich House/Poor House, The Secret Garden, The House Next Door, The Fake Eviction, the secret missions, were all AMAZING twists and challenges.

Unfortunately, the UK version does the public voting for who to evict. Luckily for them the UK viewers know to kick out all of the boring people and keep in all the crazies. The same can't be said for the American public. We'd be stuck with a house full of boring, personality lacking, twits and lose all the crazies like Natty, Sheila, Amanda, etc.

James voted America's Favorite Juror?!?!?! WTF!?!?!

I really wish the show would get a new host. Julie Chen is so melodramatic. "Adam has walked from the living room to outside. Lets check in and see how this unexpected development has sent shock waves through the house."
well thats all scripted. All Julie does is show up and read her lines. You'll notice that she tends to say the same things all the time as well when giving commentary

The show really needs to be remodeled to mirror the way the UK Big Brother is. That show is leaps and bounds more entertaining then the US version.

The Rich House/Poor House, The Secret Garden, The House Next Door, The Fake Eviction, the secret missions, were all AMAZING twists and challenges.

Unfortunately, the UK version does the public voting for who to evict. Luckily for them the UK viewers know to kick out all of the boring people and keep in all the crazies. The same can't be said for the American public. We'd be stuck with a house full of boring, personality lacking, twits and lose all the crazies like Natty, Sheila, Amanda, etc.
Thats bc EVERYone on the UK cast is crazy! They have the most outrageous casting and bunch of freaks collected on any reality program. But the UK does tend to vote out interesting people (the hated ones) in favor of keeping boring ones. The reason why the voting failed in the USA season 1 was bc the cast was boring. They were all goody goodies and portrayed likeable with the exception of Will and Jordan. The show was also promoted as a family show and not a scandalous drama one, which was another big mistake

True. The BBUK production knows how to pick a good cast!

This season was the biggest pile of feces, it makes me wish that CBS would get cancelled. I mean, ADAM?! Big Brother is the worst...the WORST reality show on the face of the earth. God help CBS if next season is the same. :down:down

epic_fail.jpg

That goes to all of us who have wasted are time watching this dreck.

Good night, and good luck erasing this s*** from your memory.

Yeah but what other show is a guy like Adam, or Ryan or even James going to have a chance at $500,000, not too many. Went basically how I thought it would. Chelsea, wow just thinks way too highly of her self. Disappointing but I think a lot of it had to do with just throwing this together for the strike. Hopefully summer will be better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"