Big Brother 9: Til Death Do You Part!

Natalie is very annoying mixed with some crazy.

Ohh my gosh! Natalie is such an obnoxius religious hypocrit! I can't stand her! :cmad:

Just be happy that you will only see a portion of the campaigning that has gone on since POV.
Natalie has been SO annoying the last couple of nights, like way over the top, back pedaling, crying, whining, it's just been really ridiculous. Plus I'm maybe an hour into last night's after dark but all of the sudden Ryan and Adam are seriously talking about keeping her. But that could easily change again another hour into the show, so we shall see. Honestly I thought this was a no brainer for them.

Just be happy that you will only see a portion of the campaigning that has gone on since POV.
Natalie has been SO annoying the last couple of nights, like way over the top, back pedaling, crying, whining, it's just been really ridiculous. Plus I'm maybe an hour into last night's after dark but all of the sudden Ryan and Adam are seriously talking about keeping her. But that could easily change again another hour into the show, so we shall see. Honestly I thought this was a no brainer for them.

I saw a fight that took place between Natalie and Sharon in the kitchen on a taped live feed last night. I just can't stand her. She claims to be this "highly religious" person, but she is nothing more than a obnoxious holier-than-though delusional nutjob. This has turned out to be one of the worst seasons that I can recall in Big Brother. There was promise in the beginning with switching up the concept and playing as teams...but now it's spiraled into completely stupidity.

If Ryan and Adam do not decide to get rid of Natalie, I will not be watching this show anymore for this season. I can't handle anymore bible-thumping or "Team Christ."

I saw a fight that took place between Natalie and Sharon in the kitchen on a taped live feed last night. I just can't stand her. She claims to be this "highly religious" person, but she is nothing more than a obnoxious holier-than-though delusional nutjob. This has turned out to be one of the worst seasons that I can recall in Big Brother. There was promise in the beginning with switching up the concept and playing as teams...but now it's spiraled into completely stupidity.

If Ryan and Adam do not decide to get rid of Natalie, I will not be watching this show anymore for this season. I can't handle anymore bible-thumping or "Team Christ."

You got that right this has been a terrible season of BB. I mean they really blew the casting on this one, and considering that they originally thought that it wouldn't be up against much with the writers strike, you would have thought they would have tried to make this one of the best seasons to bring in new viewers.

Yeah if they don't get rid of Natalie, I'll keep watching but if she wins HOH next week, I will just fast forward through the whole week and hope Ryan is still around at the end of it.

You got that right this has been a terrible season of BB. I mean they really blew the casting on this one, and considering that they originally thought that it wouldn't be up against much with the writers strike, you would have thought they would have tried to make this one of the best seasons to bring in new viewers.

Yeah if they don't get rid of Natalie, I'll keep watching but if she wins HOH next week, I will just fast forward through the whole week and hope Ryan is still around at the end of it.

You would think they would have tried to out do themselves, you're right. But they have completely fallen flat on their face.

If Natalie stays, I think I'm done with this season. I just don't enjoy watching people like that. My only hope is that the new summer season will make up for the crap of this season. I really enjoyed James and Chelsea. I can respect Sheila...but beyond that
icon13.gif

Yeah the summer show has to be a lot better than this one. I mean this just seems like a disaster in so many ways. I just don't see how they could cast like they did in this one again. Terrible.

NATALIE IS EVICTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

About time. To bad Sharon blew the HOH there in the end.

I was most pleased with how everything went down. Except man that last question before the tie-break, I mean you could almost see how the producers could have taken either answer for it. Smart by Ryan to move there though. On the tie-break, I just don't understand how Sharon could have been so off. I mean Natalie and Sheila spent all week talking about how they were up there for 3 hours each, so right away she should have known the number was going to be at least twice the amount she actually put down.

I was most pleased with how everything went down. Except man that last question before the tie-break, I mean you could almost see how the producers could have taken either answer for it. Smart by Ryan to move there though. On the tie-break, I just don't understand how Sharon could have been so off. I mean Natalie and Sheila spent all week talking about how they were up there for 3 hours each, so right away she should have known the number was going to be at least twice the amount she actually put down.

I couldn't believe that Sharon blew the tie break. Now we have to deal with Ryan as HOH.
icon13.gif

I couldn't believe that Sharon blew the tie break. Now we have to deal with Ryan as HOH.
icon13.gif

Yeah but when you're backing a winner, it doesn't bother you as much. :up:
Besides seriously I expected her to be at least a little better at math, come on now, Ryan wasn't even close.

I really want Ryan to win the game. At this point, I would be satisfied with anyone winning but Sheila. She would be the worst choice

Nominations are IN!

This really shouldn't be a surprise - Ryan has nominated Sheila and Sharon. I think we all saw this coming.

It doesnt matter who gets nominated this week. HoH has NO power. Veto winner has all the power and is the sole vote to evict. Its even among all housemates now and only Ryan is safe.

I still remember last year when the *****ebags were mad at the guy who finished 3rd for nominating them at f4. idiots

Sharon and Sheila are nommed. Can't they give the money to the guinea pigs?

Not surprised by the nominations at all.
Ryan won POV. And they are evicting someone today I think, because last night on After Dark they were preping for the final competition to start today, telling the nominees to start packing.

Not surprised by the nominations at all.
Ryan won POV. And they are evicting someone today I think, because last night on After Dark they were preping for the final competition to start today, telling the nominees to start packing.

On the channel guide on tv, it is listing both the POV competition AND houseguest eviction to take place on the same show.

On the channel guide on tv, it is listing both the POV competition AND houseguest eviction to take place on the same show.
Nice, I guess that makes sense, because there really hasn't been much going on with just the four of them left in the house.

Crazy stuff has been happening in the house since yesterday. Can't wait to see how it plays out in tonights and tomorrows show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"