Biggest virus EVER found at the bottom of the sea

Another "end of humanity" discovery? We need to cut back a bit. All the other end of humanities are starting to feel neglected.

It seems like people are talking about the end of the world more now than ever before in history.

Yeah well, anyone who believes the world will end on a predetermined date because of something the Mayans or Nostradamus supposedly said... is an idiot. I'm sorry, there's no way to put it gently. Humanity may be on a gradual decline, but it will happen over centuries or even millennia, not a couple weeks before Christmas in 2012.

Humanity may be on a gradual decline, but it will happen over centuries or even millennia, not a couple weeks before Christmas in 2012.
It was going to end Feb 14th 1999, why don't believe in world end before Christmas 2012? :oldrazz:

The deep ocean scares the piss out of me.

Yeah...

46zvklc.jpg

ME TOO!!

Well, we've survived multiple doomsdays

There was a rapture in 94
The day of lavos
Y2K
More raptures
2006, june 6th
More raptures
2012 is just another day.

There's also apparently one in 2022 where the world is supposed to have an earthquake so big the continents will split apart.

as to the topic on hand about the virus...yeah doesnt effect humans yet...ina year we'll start seeing zombies.

I really hope they call this the "Cthulhu Virus".

Can we just leave it at the bottom of the ocean where it belongs and not drag it up to the surface for studies please? :(

Well, we've survived multiple doomsdays

There was a rapture in 94
The day of lavos
Y2K
More raptures
2006, june 6th
More raptures
2012 is just another day.

There's also apparently one in 2022 where the world is supposed to have an earthquake so big the continents will split apart.

Eventually something catastrophic will happen and people will say they told us so and that they've been telling us for years. Of course most of us will be dead so it won't matter.

I know this story. The survivors will be led to Colorado by a psychic old lady named Abigail.

It was going to end Feb 14th 1999, why don't believe in world end before Christmas 2012? :oldrazz:

"The Great King of Terror" was going to fall out of the sky in August of 1999 as well. Like Lee said, these things are cyclical. Back in the mid 90's there were a bunch of "end of the world" shows on TV and they all agreed that the end was coming in 1999. These days they all agree, 2012 is the end of the world.

I wish I had taped those old shows. I would put them all on youtube.

"The Great King of Terror" was going to fall out of the sky in August of 1999 as well. Like Lee said, these things are cyclical. Back in the mid 90's there were a bunch of "end of the world" shows on TV and they all agreed that the end was coming in 1999. These days they all agree, 2012 is the end of the world.

I wish I had taped those old shows. I would put them all on youtube.
Funny, when will be the next date set?
I remember that guy setting May fourth this year, then it turned to October by that Baptist guy

Maybe all those video can be found on youtube, I'll try to find some

Can we just leave it at the bottom of the ocean where it belongs and not drag it up to the surface for studies please? :(
Too late. Chances are they're already developing it into a weapon of sorts :csad:

I hope the cyncism is just a joke because seriously, some of you are far too morbid and fatalistic to be real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"