Bizzare thread relocation/location

November Rain

Single Mother
Reaction score
Within the last hour, i had a thread about poster habbits on these boards moved to the spiderman 3 spoilers sections from its original location in community after like 3 posts..

in those posts was nothing to do about spiderman 3 specifically, nor were there any film based spoilers, let alone any spoilers.

The thread was merely asking of poster's general habbits towards posting on other boards on the hype and was placed in community since it was a psychological observation, just as much as any thread asking for information on any other behvioural study, much like the ones posted by The Spawn.

if someone could at least verify this and please place it back in community where it belongs, i would be most graceful..

here it is in the spidey spoilers section, like a fish out of water...

:confused:

actually, more than likely i've just started a thread in a wrong place, if that's the case, then sorry for not paying attention, and could i please get help to have it moved to community.

thank you.

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=265068

I love how the dude closed it without even bothering to get it moved or anything. So helpful. :whatever:

being devil's advocate, i don't think mezheb saw this thread beforehand,

still though, he should have at least moved it. I've sent him a PM and everything asking him to but nadda...
:confused:

One of the mods(wasn't me) must had been drunk *looks at DL* ;)

I'm drunk not, you face beer head!!!:cmad:

so you did it on purpose DL? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"