Link issue

Mysterio

Sidekick
Reaction score
Usually when i read a thread or a page and i want to jump back to the parent forum, i click on the "Go" button at the bottom. That isn't working in the THE DARK KNIGHT (SPOILERS) forum. When clicking on it, it takes you to a blank page. This doesn't happen in the HEROES forum, and I don't know if it happens in any others, but it is annoying. Can someone fix this please?

It's working fine for me. Have you cleared cookies and cache, all that junk?

yeah. in fact, now there's a new problem. when i use the forum jump, it briefly (for a split second) loads the TDK (spoilers) page, and then immediately goes blank.

o_O

I'll look into it again in a bit, but I think I'll probably get the same result I got last time [read: no problems]. So, if anyone else is willing to do this and try it out and post results, by all means, do so.

i shouldn't say completely blank (although that has happened), the bar at the very bottom of the page (contact us, superherohype!...) appears as does the "powered by vBulletin..." text, but it appears at the top of the page right under the SuperHeroHype Boards logo. In fact, it just did it again. It only seems to be happening on that one particular forum.

if i hit reload, the page loads for a split second and again the main content disappears with the bottom bar and vBulletin text bumping to the top.

sure.

sshscreenshot.jpg

moz-screenshot.jpg

I tried and tried recreating that on my own, and nothing.

Seriously, is anyone else having this issue?

I think I've figured it out. looks like it was a conflict with a firefox extension called "remove it permanently". i was trying to get rid of a flash ad, but it must've been interpreting the body of the page.

Ahh. That explains why I couldn't duplicate the issue with two different computers and three different browsers on each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"