Shazam Black Adam shouldn't B under Shazam!

OroroGambitFan

Civilian
Reaction score
I know by all accounts Shazam is a Black Adam villain in the COMICS! As far as hero for movies go Black Adam is it's very own brand. I feel it's even going out of its way to not be connected to Shazam. I searched for 15 minutes trying to find the Black Adam thread. I gave up then went to the box office thread and found it-- it's practically hidden. Who would know to go under Shazam-- dumb decision. Look at the few replies and almost zero activity for a movie coming out 2mrw. It's cuz no one can find the thread!

I know by all accounts Shazam is a Black Adam villain in the COMICS! As far as hero for movies go Black Adam is it's very own brand. I feel it's even going out of its way to not be connected to Shazam. I searched for 15 minutes trying to find the Black Adam thread. I gave up then went to the box office thread and found it-- it's practically hidden. Who would know to go under Shazam-- dumb decision. Look at the few replies and almost zero activity for a movie coming out 2mrw. It's cuz no one can find the thread!

I don't think that's the issue...

Maybe it's just me, but black adam seems way more powerful than shazam.
We pretty much just saw shazam catch a bus, that was pretty much it in showing how strong he was.
He just seemed so goofy. I know he's a kid in a superheroe's body, but still.

Maybe it's just me, but black adam seems way more powerful than shazam.
We pretty much just saw shazam catch a bus, that was pretty much it in showing how strong he was.
He just seemed so goofy. I know he's a kid in a superheroe's body, but still.
Bro, they basically have the exact same powers. :funny:

We can't always believe tracking. They're saying 60 million for Black Adam and 175 million for Wakanda Forever! That seems too high and too low-- then again what do I know!? Well we will soon see.

When I saw Blue Beetle with its own thread it just got me wondering why Black Adam didn't have his own. I can only imagine my difficulties finding it and imagine I'm not alone. I guess I'm just shocked at how there is almost no activity for a number one movie in America that will likely be The Rocks highest grossing solo movie. I think if this forum had better visibility it would be a lot more active. Especially the box office and rotten tomatoes threads. Fans and non fans alike eat those threads up. I don't think the inactivity has do with the quality of the movie I think it has to do with peeps not knowing this thread is here.... that's my theory anyway

We can't always believe tracking. They're saying 60 million for Black Adam and 175 million for Wakanda Forever! That seems too high and too low-- then again what do I know!? Well we will soon see.

When I saw Blue Beetle with its own thread it just got me wondering why Black Adam didn't have his own. I can only imagine my difficulties finding it and imagine I'm not alone. I guess I'm just shocked at how there is almost no activity for a number one movie in America that will likely be The Rocks highest grossing solo movie. I think if this forum had better visibility it would be a lot more active. Especially the box office and rotten tomatoes threads. Fans and non fans alike eat those threads up. I don't think the inactivity has do with the quality of the movie I think it has to do with peeps not knowing this thread is here.... that's my theory anyway

Tracking is not always accurate.

It made 67m. So they were pretty much right.

Bro, they basically have the exact same powers. :funny:
Still as shown, perhaps because they are kids not willing to kill the Shazam family in their movie doesn't seem to know they can tap into such power and power sets as Black Adam did in this movie.

It made 67m. So they were pretty much right.
I don't know they were close to 10 million off being they projected 60 mil and it got 67 -- but they did up there projection to 62 mil. Either way it exceeded expectations! Ow we'll see how far off or spot on they are with Wakanda.

Wing that the movie didn't do gangbusters like some had hoped maybe that's proof Black Adam doesn't deserve his own thread here. That's fine-- just make it a lot easier to find for folks looking for it in that case!!!

As long as it took to get this to film, it shoulda been the citizen Kane of superhero films.
It instead was the new Howard the duck.

I read this with Dwayne Johnson's voice in my mind :hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"