Black Couple gives birth to a white blonde baby...Not joking

This is all a conspiracy by the WHITE MAN!

She's gonna make so much money when she grows up...

That baby still looks Black to me. She just has blonde hair and white skin. Pretty interesting though. I'll honestly be surprised if an White couple gave birth to an Asian baby.

Carol Channing is black.

carol-channing.jpeg

That baby maybe white but..... Its still gotta wide ass nose lmao

That baby still looks Black to me. She just has blonde hair and white skin. Pretty interesting though. I'll honestly be surprised if an White couple gave birth to an Asian baby.

I know a guy who was born to blond haired and blue eyed parents, but every year his skin would darker and darker. He said it was something called revitaligo. He used to cheat a lot at checkers too.

already happened due to a mishap at a fertility clinic

4 possibilities:
1. It's not his baby
2. Mix up at hospital
3. they both have a white ancestor and a white baby was produced from their genes
4. She's a genetic freak.

Last edited:
Baby isn't even human--it looks like a baby goblin I saw on a Magic: The Gathering card. Mom is ugly too--this could be a good reason for dad to ditch mom and find himself a good looking lady with many years ahead of her.

I know a guy who was born to blond haired and blue eyed parents, but every year his skin would darker and darker. He said it was something called revitaligo. He used to cheat a lot at checkers too.

I heard he performed unorthodox exorcisms too.

Baby isn't even human--it looks like a baby goblin I saw on a Magic: The Gathering card. Mom is ugly too--this could be a good reason for dad to ditch mom and find himself a good looking lady with many years ahead of her.

Harsh. That's a good looking woman.

Some white guy was down with the chocolate for a one-nighter, that's all that is.

If not, isn't this how a lot of X-Men origins started?

Simple blood tests would tell the story but I've heard of things like this happened before. I believe the parents.

I remember seeing a story where there were a pair of brothers (might have been twins), one was black and one was white. Both of the parents were white.

Could they have had a mix up in the hospital and they just won't admit to it? You know how hospitals are about admitting to those sorts of things.

I'm pretty sure that would be considered some form of Malpractice

if they ever did a blood test and found out the baby's not of the same blood, I'm sure they could sue the hospital's ass off

at the same rate, I don't think a mix up could take place in a case like this. If that truely is their child, I'm pretty sure they saw the baby was white right after it came out of the mother.

Somewhere in London, a white couple is walking around with a black baby.

Carol Channing is black.

carol-channing.jpeg

RASPBERRIES!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back