Britney Baby Threads Merged

Iceman/Psylocke said:
A Paris-Fed crossbreed could be interesting.

We already have the equivalent, but sadly sponges aren't in the same phylum as humans.

Another baby already?I thought she had Sean Preston like only 5 months ago or something:confused::o

Ebil Gig said:
Another baby already?I thought she had Sean Preston like only 5 months ago or something:confused::o

Apparently she hopped in the sack 3 months later and had a 'happy' accident. Though don't ask me how that happens with a "ladykiller" like K-Fed...

ChibiKiriyama said:
Apparently she hopped in the sack 3 months later and had a 'happy' accident. Though don't ask me how that happens with a "ladykiller" like K-Fed...

Have you seen that TV show Britney & K-Fed had called "Chaos" or something.They hopped in the sack more than once, every day :o

Congrats to Brit, now she needs to get her @ss in the studio and make that 5th album she's been promising us (fans) to make:mad:

*Proud Britney Spears fan*:)

Ebil Gig said:
Have you seen that TV show Britney & K-Fed had called "Chaos" or something.They hopped in the sack more than once, every day :o

Hence the reason I avoided watching 'Chaotic'. If I wanted to see drunken hillbillies discuss how the condom broke a few months ago I'd be watching Jerry Springer instead.

ChibiKiriyama said:
Hence the reason I avoided watching 'Chaotic'. If I wanted to see drunken hillbillies discuss how the condom broke a few months ago I'd be watching Jerry Springer instead.

Lmao:up:

Kmack said:
Congrats to Brit, now she needs to get her @ss in the studio and make that 5th album she's been promising us (fans) to make

*Proud Britney Spears fan*

I like Britney's music Yes, I do:O but Britney's personality is so...whats that word I'm looking for....

Kmack said:
Congrats to Brit, now she needs to get her @ss in the studio and make that 5th album she's been promising us (fans) to make:mad:

*Proud Britney Spears fan*:)

lol.. poor Kmack... The Britney the world used to know is long dead.

If you want Spears... you're gonna have to wait for her sister Jaime Lynn. :(

:meow: :meow:

I express my genuine congratulations to both Britney, K-Fed, even though I hate K-Fed with utmost fury, and Sean Preston for having a new baby brother.

Equint77 said:

True, she's had a massive sit back. I don't think she'll ever be as big as she used to be. I mean, she had an album sell 1 mil in ONE week:eek: No, that Britney is long gone. But if she continues to churn up songs like Toxic and Everytime, a Britney fan I will remain!:p

Kmack said:
True, she's had a massive sit back. I don't think she'll ever be as big as she used to be. I mean, she had an album sell 1 mil in ONE week:eek: No, that Britney is long gone. But if she continues to churn up songs like Toxic and Everytime, a Britney fan I will remain!:p

well first she needs to

1 - keep her legs closed
2 - stop eatting cheetos in her sleep
3 - loose the 200 lbs of baby weight she's gained
4 - kill K-fed
5 - get her looks back

Equint77 said:

Yeah...I don't even think there was much of an attempt to get her figure back on the first one.

Equint77 said:
well first she needs to

1 - keep her legs closed
4 - kill K-fed
5 - get her looks back
I agree:up:

:rolleyes: I predict they break up before this new kid has his first birthday.

Mr Lex Luthor said:

:rolleyes: I predict they break up before this new kid has his first birthday.

I predict she'll be pregnant again by x-mas.. :(

Baby factory...

Equint77 said:

jamie-spears-04060605.jpg

Won't be too long

Super_Ludacris said:
this is news? Man **** that Mayonaisse Heffer....

i might have to borrow that one someday... :meow: :meow:

Equint77 said:
well first she needs to

1 - keep her legs closed
4 - kill K-fed
5 - get her looks back

I totally agree with every one of those steps.

She can still be hot once again...

Brit and K-Fed are why I halfway support having to take a test and get a license to reproduce...those kids are gonna be so F***ed up...:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"