BLM Protests Across The World

120138890_3382042468499814_7284665309662437680_o.jpg

How utterly predictable. Good luck getting them though...

The police lied about everything else, why would they tell the truth about the alleged shot by someone who was defending their home from what they could only guess were home invaders and not badly trained cops poorly executing an invalid search?

Ky Attorney General Cameron....who said he would release the transcripts today from the grand jury meetings on the Breonna Taylor has today filed papers to stop their release.

No surprise there seeing as it appears he lied about what the Grand Jury was given when he tried to place blame on them.

Ky Attorney General Cameron....who said he would release the transcripts today from the grand jury meetings on the Breonna Taylor has today filed papers to stop their release.

Boy, its almost like clockwork..

"Myles' reputation has been completely dismantled and the psychological trauma is something that he will have to cope with for the rest of his life," the fundraiser description reads.

Maybe Breonna Taylor being riddled with bullets in her bed is something her family will have to cope with for the rest of their lives.

Also a Christian crowdfunding site. Says a lot.

I thought it being cancelled was kind of lame, but as to the second point, if the showrunners have any sense at all, there'll be some......judicious picking and choosing what ends up on the show?

That's sort of the point and why there is a bunch of pushback on these shows. It is very edited, in the cops favor. I mean, the LivePD crew help cover up a cop killing someone.

They have evidence of cops committing crimes on video. Undisputable proof and they hide it and deny they saw anything. They should be charged as complicit in those crimes.

Is this really wise America?

I'd be interested to know what sort of mental state he's in & is he a danger to himself. I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't bat an eyelash if he hurt or even potentially killed himself, however I'd like to see him face justice in the courts.

Not to mention if the wrong person spots & recognises him he could be in serious physical danger himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"