BLM Protests Across The World

Kind of not because it shows that the majority of violent protesters are right wingers who were using it as a pretense to stir up trouble.

Philly seems to be popping off. Be safe everyone, especially since Philly is really close to the right wing terrorists.

My ex and his husband live in Philadelphia and I always think of them when this kind of thing happens. They live in a wealthy neighborhood where **** doesn’t usually go down but my ex and especially his husband have been going to the BLM protests.

Last edited:
I lived in the Rittenhouse area for a few years and I remember a couple of stabbings in the park area...though not as bad as other areas.

The question becomes, was the van boogaloo idiots or the cops?

Have yall seen the video of the cop beating and tazing a mentally ill man? A bystander was concerned about the man's wellbeing and called 911 and they sent a single cop. The cop beat the **** out of the man. The victims face looks like bloody hamburger meat by the end, and the guy is begging the cop to stop hurting him. The cop says he doesn't care if he is hurting him. He tazers the man for about a minute straight. After he has the man handcuffed the cop tosses the victim across gravel onto asphalt. Its so ****ing brutal. Id post it but there is cursing and its not a protest video.

Here is an article on it.

Glendale officer resigns after striking unarmed man repeatedly with Taser Joshua Carroll

These protests must continue.

If this is what is being taught to cops then the entire system needs rebuilt from the ground up.

Reform doesn't even begin to describe what needs to happen here...

At a minimum we've had this "warrior/killer" mentality being taught and paid by taxpayers all across our country for close to 20 years. A time when crime dropped to early 1960's level.

And we wonder why cops keep on ****ing up and killing?

I think I remember John Oliver doing a segment on Border Control and the job recruitment commercials made it look like some action packed job in which your hunting down Cartel bosses everyday while in reality your mostly isolated and sometimes driving around to pick up some illegal immigrants. Mostly providing humanitarian aide like water and blankets to those immigrants before taking them to a facility.

There is a woman who is a second generation cop. She says most of days are spent dealing with people with mental health issues while her parents were dealing more with stuff like burglaries back when they were cops.

The reality of the job is different from the fantasy. Statically I believe it is still pretty rare for a officer to actually discharge their gun in the line of duty.

Statistically doesn't change the fact that in a lot of cases when a gun is used, it is used when it didn't need to be. And it is tough to see the good cops from the rot when you see so many images of cops rioting in response to "not respecting their authority".

Statistically doesn't change the fact that in a lot of cases when a gun is used, it is used when it didn't need to be. And it is tough to see the good cops from the rot when you see so many images of cops rioting in response to "not respecting their authority".

Yeah. Statistically speaking, most people don't point a gun at you. When they do, most people won't pull the trigger. If they do pull the trigger, they might miss. If they don't miss, you might not die.

If someone points a gun at you, Fprobability.

WGAMHib.jpg

Some Millwall and Colchester fans booed their own players taking a knee at this weekends soccer games. Colchester chairman said those fans aren't welcome.

So, Proud Boys are rioting in DC. No riot suppression from the police. Described as "rolling street fights", so violent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"