BLM Protests Across The World

200.gif

There are sheriffs in Idaho who are bigots?!?!? Will wonders never cease......

WRT daylight savings, it does get darker, earlier up there so maybe that's it.

There are sheriffs in Idaho who are bigots?!?!? Will wonders never cease......

WRT daylight savings, it does get darker, earlier up there so maybe that's it.
I was born there but thankfully we moved away not long after.

It goes further than just lynching black men into any murder being predicated on self defense but yeah that is the primary goal of that bill.

I don't get how "routine traffic stops" have the guy getting out of his car for whatever reason. You are suppose to only get their license and registration and go from there yet most of the stops have the person getting out of the car and having their car searched because they "smelled marijuana" or whatever the drug of choice is today.

I smell marijuana all the damned time coming off people, from their cars, in stores and I don't see why that is at all a justification for arresting and then killing someone. They pull someone over under whatever pretext then claim to smell pot? **** you, let pet be legalized so it gives cops one less reason to illegaly go around harassing and occasionally murdering innocent people.

BTW, I don't smoke, never have and likely never will. It's just that pervasive where I smell it because potheads do not realize that stuff stinks.

There is some strong potent smelling marijuana that can leave a scent on you if you are just in the vicinity of someone smoking it.

Its concurrent to his current sentence, so eh...
Yeah. It's a meaningless (not) pile onto the guy that is suppose to symbolize authorities take racism and abuse in policing seriously. All he is, is their sacrificial lamb so we ignore all the other happenings.

It's something but it's still not enough. He should only be the beginning, not the only.

So, Memphis police officers have already been charged with murder before the release of the video of them killing Tyre Nichols.

You just know it is going to be bad. Like, worse than Chauvin bad....

So, Memphis police officers have already been charged with murder before the release of the video of them killing Tyre Nichols.

You just know it is going to be bad. Like, worse than Chauvin bad....

I don't think it's worse.

My heart broke equally when these grown men cried out for their mother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"