Blue Beetle & Booster Gold

shut up. just shut up. no one stays dead forever. and even more- no one likes a spoil sport.
thats true .. it became a fact the day that Bucky, Jason todd and Uncle ben all returned from the dead in there respektive universes...

comedy/action
blue beetle- ben stiller
booster gold- owen wilson:yay:

Theyre both dead.

What? They're Dead? Really? No! How dare you say such nasty things! Of course I know what DC has done to these great characters, and for saying such hurtful things you need a time out, pull up a stool and sit in the corner! ! ! And don't forget to throw the Dunce Cap on...

I'd love to see this movie get made. Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson are perfect for the part... and get Giffen to work on the script and maybe even co-direct. :D

shut up. just shut up. no one stays dead forever. and even more- no one likes a spoil sport.

When I met Dan Didio he said the reason they killed Ted Kord so brutally (a bullet to the head) is so crazy fans dont think he'll suddenly come back. He's never coming back according to him. I believe it.

DC has made a pact that they arent going to ressurect these dead characters post Infinite Crisis and beyond from now on.

well dan didio is really really stupid and should be fired. that is a sucky thing to say and do.

Dan Didio is also the guy that wanted to kill off Dick Grayson, but enough guys at DC were smart enough to say no way! This guy doesn't have a clue, I have heard him through most of the DC Podcasts and he sounds real arrogant...

Villians for this movie?

Would it be The Mad Men? The Royal Flush Gang? Manhunters?

im working on a new blue and gold film- complete with a real story. it will be filmed later this month and online in time for comic con.

is that good enough?

How's the new Booster & Beetle movie coming along? I have seen The Question & Hourman and they both rocked! ! !

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"