Boom Studios to produce Power Rangers comics

They killed Tommy. We had ourselves a Tommy on Tommy Tommicide

We've still got A Tommy but not THE Tommy so we're not Tommyless, and no doubt there's more Tommy to come, and this involves parallel unverses so there might be another Tommy so Tommy won't be missed!

Seriously though, I'm kind of glad that Tommy's out of the way, it will give the others a chance to shine - and we technically still have him, he's just an evil old bugger from another universe!

Higgins has said that while this is it's universe it will 'follow the canon'. Issue 27 will have Jason in the Gold Shield, just like how Jason used some of Tommy's powers after he first left: http://news.tokunation.com/wp-conten...3/mmpr27_d.jpg

I think Tommy's inevitable resurrection will have him as the White Ranger, giving them a chance to use the whole 'white=ghost' motif. Zedd will probably be the big bad in about a year.

btw where are Rita and co?!

Even though that was the first chapter #25 was worth the wait, it was a nice surprise to see Ninjor again and TF looks GORGEOUS in comics form.

Let's see where this goes.

If you arent reading this series..you are REALLY missing out. It was what Power Rangers should be and the level of world building they put into this is phenomenal.

I'm not a Power Rangers reader, but a while back someone recommended Shattered Grid to me, so I took a chance. Loved it.

I really wish we could get a live action if not animated series based on the comics. It would BE SO BIG, I just know it.

After reading Shattered Grid I know I'd definitely be up for an animated series. Something with that kind of tone, where the stakes really feel high.

I'm so grateful for BOOM comics for showing a new way to tell Power Rangers stories.

I'd love these comics to be the basis for an animated show.

I'm so grateful for BOOM comics for showing a new way to tell Power Rangers stories.

I'd love these comics to be the basis for an animated show.
An animated show would be great.
But also another good film once, it seems, the 2017 one won’t spawn any sequels.

but if someone would help me here... where should I start reading?
I tried to start with the stuff from an Italian artist named Eleonora Carlini, I think... I think it was Go Go Power Rangers.

An animated show would be great.
But also another good film once, it seems, the 2017 one won’t spawn any sequels.

but if someone would help me here... where should I start reading?
I tried to start with the stuff from an Italian artist named Eleonora Carlini, I think... I think it was Go Go Power Rangers.

I say start from MMPR #1. Go Go is good and leads up to Green With Evil and a little after while MMPR starts after Green With Evil if I believe and is what launched the comics in general.

I say start from MMPR #1. Go Go is good and leads up to Green With Evil and a little after while MMPR starts after Green With Evil if I believe and is what launched the comics in general.
Thanks. So is this MMPR an ongoing one?
What attracted me to Go Go was the art of this woman I said, I like her style. Prior to that I hadn't read anything although I liked the film.

Thanks. So is this MMPR an ongoing one?
What attracted me to Go Go was the art of this woman I said, I like her style. Prior to that I hadn't read anything although I liked the film.

Go Go just finished its run at...#38? MMPR is on issue #50 and is the true on going. Though either way you'll want to start both as they start to crossover for big events.

The Omega Rangers are getting their own book titled 'Power Rangers'

Damn, if I had $500 USD I might have pulled the trigger...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"