BoredGuy's Comic Art

It took me probably 6 hours across two days

Day one I tried out a bunch of thumbnails of different poses (none of which I particularly loved)

So Day two I decided to just go with the solo waist-up pose, then spent prob 4 hours, first getting reference photos of tigers and Japanese fantasy armor, then putting it all together (and answering phone calls at my actual job throughout, lol)
Great to hear how the process works, and again very much appreciate the effort put in. :up:

Jl8erzO.jpeg

1890334_10201397664519237_1040079291_o.jpg

Last edited:
Bob Iger. LOL/Jk.

You really draw a great Wolvie. Nice man.
Thank you, sir
I've had lots of wolvie practice over the years, lol
That's probably the best I've ever done his claws though, for simple little shapes they can be a real pain

Last edited:
really like the movement in that wolverine one

Little DP tattoo idea based on the day of the dead and other skull tattoos you see in this style (The Text Box is just a placeholder, meant to Photoshop in a good one):

wefj2Kp.jpg

Last edited:
Time to once again get off my lazy a** and start doing this again:

2024-01-08_12-34-26.jpg

Wow! I had no idea you could draw!

These are great works and I wish could draw/make artworks like you!

Glad I stumbled onto this thread. Nice. I wondered how you filled your busy days. :wink:

Golden oldie from way back in High School, wanted to envision a punk rock x-men:
976405_4768775852986_1439419523_o.jpg

And then a slightly-less-oldie, but still a goodie, posting now because @Shinobi Shaw saying he's never seen Futurama (!?)
1039554_4890325571653_202777634_o.jpg

And If anyone wants to get a Zoidberg tramp stamp, I will 100% pay for it! Lol...

Great to see a fair number of new pieces since the last time I stopped by here. Need more punk x-Men :funny:

Great to see a fair number of new pieces since the last time I stopped by here. Need more punk x-Men :funny:
Agreed!
Iceman's my favorite out of them, but I guess it doesn't really fit with his happy-go-lucky demeanor lol

Also just noticing how much Wolverine looks like Josh Brolin in that drawing :funny:

Golden oldie from way back in High School, wanted to envision a punk rock x-men:
View attachment 81665

And then a slightly-less-oldie, but still a goodie, posting now because @Shinobi Shaw saying he's never seen Futurama (!?)
View attachment 81666

And If anyone wants to get a Zoidberg tramp stamp, I will 100% pay for it! Lol...

You’re so talented man. Is that Psylocke on the speakers?

And Futurama is going on the watchlist for real LOL

You’re so talented man. Is that Psylocke on the speakers?

And Futurama is going on the watchlist for real LOL
lol nice

and yeah it's Betsy... didn't quite know what to do with her, so I just gave her the butterfly tattoo to indicate it, forget what the back of her leg says

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"