Boy collapses after 20-hour World of Warcraft binge

Warhammer is where it's at!!!! WoW is for carebears...

a0cmis.jpg

Whats your game?

Last edited:
It's also deceiving. The photos should actually be in the reverse order. If you look at his gauges you'll see they're bigger in the first picture and they get smaller. I'm pretty sure you can't do that. He also looks older in the first pictures than the last. Anyway, yea 20 hours is a long time to play. I think the Chinese guy died from a blood clot. It formed in his leg as he was playing and when he stood up it went up to his heart and killed him.

World of Warcraft is the Devil. Ive seen kids drop out of college for their love of that stupid game. Ive looked at it only for brief moments only to start feeling my brain turn into mush. The kids in the US that play this game non stop and the parents that let them do so are the reason why the US is the fatest country in the world.

I feel ashamed to read stories like this because it really is sad. Not because of the kid who fell down while playing a video game but for society and what its become.

Thats it no more beef from me :D

He collapsed after ONLY 20 hours? Back when I was his age, over summer breaks, staying up for a couple of days, eating nothing but cheetos and mountain dew, and playing games and watching movies nonstop was a fairly common occurence. Kids in sweeden are p**sies.

That is true.

I've had whole summers that would probably kill 100 of them over there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"