League of Legends

Soapy

Avenger
Reaction score
League of Legends (LoL) is a free to play multiplayer RPG/RTS hybrid game from Riot Games, the guys who made the popular Warcraft III mod Defense of the Ancients (DotA).

You control one hero unit that has multiple abilities and can be upgraded in various ways over the course of each map. There are nearly 40 heroes to choose from. You also have little minions with you that are mostly used as cannon fodder to distract your enemies.

A typical round of gameplay involves defending statues that spawn your minions while simultaneosly trying destroy the enemy spawn points, and eventually their home base.

The graphics are very simple and should run on almost any computer.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/

So, is anyone else playing?

My understanding is that Valve bought the guys who were at the time currently working on and running DotA, but the Riot Games guys are the ones who originally created it.

Heroes of Newerth is much better. It's a stand-alone dota upgrade that's currently in beta.

LoL is a joke, plays, looks and feels like a flash game.

I realize this thread is over a year old.

Anyway, my friend started playing this recently since he doesn't like DotA or HoN anymore.

I never played either but I'm enjoying this.

Also, Riot Games won some award and I believe every character will be free this weekend.

Sup errbody Anybody interested League of Legends? I promise it doesn't suck, and we can grind....together.

signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4c32db33e320a

i'm highly interested

is there any discount for pack buy?

I recently started to play with my friends, i'm still on level 9, anybody else want's to play?

This is a very unique game and the idea of this game is very unique and it is amazing to play with the legends.

Heroes of Newerth is much better. It's a stand-alone dota upgrade that's currently in beta.
LoL is a joke, plays, looks and feels like a flash game.I recommend this game.

hahahaha, your sudden change of opinion is quite funny, anyway, anybody already has nautilus?

I have him. I normally play tanks and jungle so he fit my style. He's pretty fun but is slow and pretty useless when his skills are on CD. He's really vulnerable if he's counter jungled early.

I was more acostumed to champions with range attack but i tried and really liked master yi, i will try nautilus this week more, if i like him i may buy him. The problem is, that all these cool champions make me waste points on them, so i never have money for Runes.

I stopped playing LoL for a month or two and now suddenly the field is completelly different? What the hell happened?

I stopped playing LoL for a month or two and now suddenly the field is completelly different? What the hell happened?

I know that feel. Was watching someone play and didn't realize that it was LoL. A lot of new characters and a different map rendered.

I love playing LoL but i'm finding ArcheAGe more interesting.

I've played this game but I got tired of playing LoL because of the lack of progress. I've tried playing ArcheAge due to a friend of mine from S. Korea. It's fun.

You Can Play As Snoop Dogg In League of Legends

[YT]vnY4_6IcTAQ[/YT]

If you play as Nasus in League of Legends, good news: you can wear a skin that turns that character into Snoop Dogg. And naturally, he can do the "Drop It Like It's Hot" dance, as well as perform weed-related moves.

You can see him in action in the video above, by ThePentaT. Heck, you can download this skin yourself, here. Note that this change is local and cosmetic and can only been seen by you, not other players you face off against. A shame, because I'm sure people would pay good money for an official skin. Snoop makes all video games better, after all.

In any case, if you are downloading the skin, here's a tutorial on how to install it:

[YT]2WtOHdZIeiE[/YT]

http://leaguecraft.com/skins/40713-p-i-m-p-snoop-dogg-nasus-by-ipawnproznetwork.xhtml

Cool mod

The game has gotten really popular, i wonder why this thread isn't more active.

I wanted to try and play this once I saw the Jinx Music Video. Have downloaded the game a while ago, but I'm too lazy to actually play it.

I really like the girl who plays guitar and sings League Parodies. She is soo cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"