Bruce Willis set for Nick Fury!

Awesome, Bruce Willis would kick ass! :up:

I bet this movie will just be die hard on a helicarrier(or however you spell it)

deathshead2 said:
:confused: What the black nick fury is much better than the white one.

This makes me think you know nothing of the real Nick Fury.

Meh. I'd prefer Viggo Mortensen.

Bruce Willis as Nick Fury,still not sure who would play him,but if Willis
pulls it off in style,then it's going to work for sure.
:)

bruce willis would be good...but i also reckon kurt russel would be good as nick fury too!

What about Gary Sinese? I heard someone mention him once and kinda liked it.

Darthphere said:
This makes me think you know nothing of the real Nick Fury.
I know about nick fury but I never really liked him as much as the ultimate one.

Willis could pull it off.
But...
Nick Fury came out of WWII. Remember Nick Fury and The Howling Commandos?
You'll need someone who looks like he was there during WWII.
He's still kicking because somewhere along the way, someone came up with the idea of giving him a close copy of the Super-Soldier Serum that made Captain America. It supposedly gave him back some of his yut'.
I doubt very much this casting rumor is true.
Willis wouldn't do this for the same reason Cruise can't do Iron-Man.
Both actors cost too much and the movie would be a Willis/Cruise playing "..." movie. Their movie personalities would overpower the movie character and the movie would flop. Because it would be all about them, all about me, me , me as the song says.
So look for someone who is older and actually looks like an old marine.

Kurt Russell is a better choice to play Nick Fury. He's already done the eye patch thing in Escape From N.Y.............besides Nick Fury has hair something Willis does not have.........:)

I dont know, i think Dennis Quaid or someone like dare I say Val Kilmer would be better for this role.

Katsuro said:
What about Gary Sinese? I heard someone mention him once and kinda liked it.
It's Sinise, and he would be my choice.

echostation said:
No Nick Fury should be Arab... it would help ease tensions between the middle east and the US if they showed an Arab-American in charge of a top secret american military force that fights against special threats including advanced terrorists... it would defn help homogenize and bring a definite level of solid consistency in troubled, sparked relations between the US and the rest of the middle east... making Nick Fury as Arab in descent would help show how the cooperation between both regions can be put to the ultimate use of good. I'll suggest some actors shortly

Er no.

Why should movie studios appease political tensions by casting an Arab in the role of a white American.......its stupid, unecessary and very weak.

Willis would be good...but I'd rather have Samuel L. Jackson...combine the best of both universes...bad ass, super spy 616 Fury's personality, with bad ass looking ultimate Fury's look and "mother f**ker"s :o

RedIsNotBlue said:
...****. I love Bruce but come on. My choice is Michael Madsen.
Good choice.

Willis is good, but I was hoping for Samuel L. Jackson.

If this is true (and I very much doubt that it is), I'd be very happy. Bruce is a badass through and through.

hippie_hunter said:
I want Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. not Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.A.F.T. :o

I hate the Ultimate Universe but Samuel L. Jackson might have worked TEN years ago. Sorry but Sam's just too old to pull this off. That's my fear about Bruce as well. This will be tricky casting because, unlike Iron Man or Cap, you need star power for Nick Fury to draw an audience.

Dennis Quaid would be perfect because he's seasoned but still in remarkable shape.

Bruce Willis works for me! Sam Jackson would be cool also.

I'd only want Jackson for an Ultimates movie. Granted, I really want an Ultimates movie... :o

Willis is fine however. He might be a little old, but he's got star power and acting ability to boot. If the writing and direction for the film is solid, I'm sure he'll do the job well.

skorponok said:
I wonder how much he's getting paid for it? I guess after Ben Affleck, this is the most recognizable star in a Marvel Film.

Nic Cage in Ghost Rider
John Travolta in Punisher
Ian McKellen in X-Mens
Nick Nolte in The Hulk

Probaly a couple more

I'm assuming this news in incorrect. I can get with Willis, but he's not my first choice.

I'd prefer him as Deadpool, but if that's who they want okay, I'll see it anyway.

I think Bruce Willis would make a fine Nick Fury, almost perfect. I think whoever plays Nick Fury should be around Willis' age or Denis Quade's age. An older man, a little over 50 but still fighting hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"