Butler Plays Game with Crank Creators

Bump for the sake of people not Searching for Pre-existing threads... :whatever:

I may check this out this weekend, looks on par with Death Race, which I enjoyed, but I was not all that crazy for.

Yeah agreed on Michael C. Hall. He's the main draw for me as well. I can wait for the DVD, thank you Netflix.

I'll probably see this, looks like the type of mindless thing I would love to watch after a stressful day at work, and I have MANY stressful days at work!

Does Gerald play an American character? I don't know if I can stand one of his awful American accents again.

The directors have now proven to me that they are sexual deviants, it was much worse in this than the Crank films. The action was awesome in this, the teabag scene was funny, I loved Micheal C. Hall for most of the film especially during the fight scene.

I also didn't realize Peter was gonna be in this.
th_vb_smile.gif

The directors have now proven to me that they are sexual deviants, it was much worse in this than the Crank films. The action was awesome in this, the teabag scene was funny, I loved Micheal C. Hall for most of the film especially during the fight scene.

I also didn't realize Peter was gonna be in this.
th_vb_smile.gif

When you could make out what in name of Zeus was happening... Honestly, Gamer has some of the worst cut action I've seen in a major most picture.

I also forgot to mention the Shawn and Juliet (Psych) cameo which was great.

Huh? Explain please. What the hell were they doing in this?

this movie makes me respect DeathRace all the more so.

I liked most of the movie. I wish there were more interactions between Simon and Kabel tho, those were some of the best moments and the kid was pretty funny. I wish they wouldve ditched the whole society crap, that kinda killed the movie. They couldve referenced to it and how the wife was being used to make a living but there was no need to show as much as they did. It was just random **** shot and random ass shot in a car, followed by weird dancing. just a bunch of wtf moments. I wanted more match footage of simon controlling kabel and them working together in a way.

Michael C. Hall was awesome as usually, even the musical number was badass because he almost did it in a way that made it seem like he was even more sinister and evil.

So judging from the reviews, it looks like this aint nowhere near good enough to challenge The Running man.

I'll take Arnie and co in The Running Man any day of the week.

Arnie + Jesse Ventura + Mick Fleetwood + Harold Faltermeyer Synthesizer music = WIN

Butler + Crank guys = NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

I thought it was okay. Nothing really special.

Michael C Hall stole the show here. Yes his performance was a bit over the top, but it works in a film like this. It was always entertaining when he was on screen. That "Under My Skin" sequence was so random and one of the best scenes in the movie.

really didnt like this movie at all. but i gotta say, i loved the Under My Skin scene. :o

Is this worth a watch? Is out on DVD soon here and seems like something I would enjoy.

Got it blu-ray was ok, 6.5-7/10

Butler was good but his American accent is terrible.

Saw this a couple of weeks ago this movie was horrible, it had so much more potential that was wasted, do not waste your time watching this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"