• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Butler Plays Game with Crank Creators

Yeah this looks great. I love the idea behind it. And I Hall is a great actor, he should be good in this. And what is the release date right now?

Yeah this looks great. I love the idea behind it. And I Hall is a great actor, he should be good in this. And what is the release date right now?

They've promised the first real amount of footage in June, and more likely the actual trailer at Comic-Con (which I'll be attending).

They've promised the first real amount of footage in June, and more likely the actual trailer at Comic-Con (which I'll be attending).

Thanks, can't wait for some footage.

And it's also confirmed that the film will not stay titled "Game."

And some pictures from the set:

gerardnumber2.jpg

thegamegerardbutler.jpg

thegameset.jpg

Butler is a talented actor. But when you can't hide your accent, your options become limited.

Butler and Bell? :heart:
Oh and the story sounds ace too. :p

No. But it's incredibly cool, and our first real look at Gerard Butler's character.

It's Gerard Butler with puffed up cheeks in a rain of rubble. He looks his usual self. Even his costume is barely visible....

Is everybody just getting excited over un-impressing things or am I in an overly critical mood today? :oldrazz:

It's Gerard Butler with puffed up cheeks in a rain of rubble. He looks his usual self. Even his costume is barely visible....

Is everybody just getting excited over un-impressing things or am I in an overly critical mood today? :oldrazz:

I'd say the latter:oldrazz:

Dude, this is cool but...these guys need to either make an actual videogame movie or stop repeating the same concept over and over again, it sounds just like Crank only more futuristic. I'm sure this one will have nods to Halo instead of GTA. :o

that's the most ignorant thing i've read today.

this movie sounds in absolutely no way similar to crank, other than the fact that they're both action movies.

Slash film. Their watermark is on the picture.

Ah thanks, i was just wondering b/c lately ive noticed you guys getting some cool pics that aren't from the movie sites i usually go to.

EmpireJuly2008.jpg

Article on the film. Some PG-13 language.

Ah thanks, i was just wondering b/c lately ive noticed you guys getting some cool pics that aren't from the movie sites i usually go to.
Yeah Slashfilm gets some pretty early pics....I like the site

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"