• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Cabin Fever 2 BANNED from filming in NC.

Wait.... Cabin Fever was successful!?

We have had so great movies filmed in our state of NC. Such as the crow. We don't need crap like Cabin fever messing that up. Beside the first was a big piece of crap any way.

yeah, we had Bull Durham (and I'm from Durham), so NC doesn't need to produce crap

also, I do believe Evil Dead 2 was shot in NC

yes it was so was TMNT. And super mario bros even though alot of people hate that movie. I really enjoy.

I dont see why everyone hates Cabin Fever...they seem to be missing the joke with it, and take it seriously when it was never intended to be so

The Joker said:
I dont see why everyone hates Cabin Fever...they seem to be missing the joke with it, and take it seriously when it was never intended to be so

It's a horror/comedy. Some of the people that hate it don't get the comedy or see it. In any case, it's a love it or hate it film.

oh my god those people need to pull that sick out there butt.

smae thing happen with the first scream.

the first school they were going to use didn't like the violence in the movie and stopped them from using the school.

enterthemadness said:

Are you serious?? Of course you guys are part of the big bad bible belt.

Its worse here in SC. We just recently got the right to give tattoos in this state. We also just got the right to drink on Sunday, even though you have to eat at a restaurant that serves alcohol and cannot actually go to a store to purchase it. They recently raided a bunch of sex shops and took certain "toys" that are legal everywhere else.

When I first started watching I was really digging it but the stupid scenes purely setup for ridiculous moments just killed it. The blatant "homage" scenes didn't help either they just made it seem really hacky.

SolidSnakeMGS said:
Are you serious?? Of course you guys are part of the big bad bible belt.

Its worse here in SC. We just recently got the right to give tattoos in this state. We also just got the right to drink on Sunday, even though you have to eat at a restaurant that serves alcohol and cannot actually go to a store to purchase it. They recently raided a bunch of sex shops and took certain "toys" that are legal everywhere else.

I don't go to church, so I didn't know.

Gammy79 said:
Actually, Eli Roth makes horrible movies, so no, it's not "the people".
I kind of like his ideas but he is pretty bad. He's smart enough to put hot girls in his movies though.

Gammy79 said:
Actually, Eli Roth makes horrible movies, so no, it's not "the people".
This man speaks the truth.

enterthemadness said:
It's a horror/comedy. Some of the people that hate it don't get the comedy or see it. In any case, it's a love it or hate it film.

Huh. I mean, it has humor in it, but I never thought of it as a horror comedy and I still enjoy it.

enterthemadness said:

I got it, and I love fun horror romps, the problem is I didn't find this the least bit entertaining.
There are some real gems out there now that can lead horror into the future, Roth however is not one of them.

i had no idea they were making a part 2! that's freaking awesome! given the way they ended the second, this movie could rule all in the gross out factor! yay!

seriously though... why all the eli roth hate?

Eli Roth is cool in my book.

Wow did not know that NC would turn down any movie....also Kiss The Girls was filmed in Blue Hell aka Durham NC.

Hell no to this movie.
Eli Roth can make something else, not Cabin Fever 2.

I'm a North Carolinian and I'm glad that Cabin Fever 2 isn't being filmed in the Tarheel State. The first one was terrible.

What made you guys hate the first movie so much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"