Cable Cord Cutters Thread: Sling, Hulu, YouTube TV, Netflix, and more!

Even just offering a joint D+/Hulu package would be wise, imo. I know that’s what’s keeping me from going for the package deal. I’ve got zero use for sports.
Sports should always be segregated. All cable packages I’ve had in the past always kept it separate from movies and shows. There’s going to be a ton of people out there who only want one or the other.

I have the no ads bundle but the ESPN+ is a waste on me. I would definitely switch to a bundle that just had Disney+/Hulu.

I got the updated Prime Video!

U.S. Streaming Tops Cable TV Viewing for First Time, Nielsen Says - Variety

giphy.gif

Vudu says hi. :o

fwiw i love Vudu. i also liked when Walmart had Instawatch and gave you a digital copy of the movie you purchased from them.

Vudu is probably my favorite movie retailer, unless i can get the 4k rights by redeeming through Apple

fwiw i love Vudu. i also liked when Walmart had Instawatch and gave you a digital copy of the movie you purchased from them.

Vudu is probably my favorite movie retailer, unless i can get the 4k rights by redeeming through Apple
Yeah they done goofed when they sold it to Fandango now they have to hitch their wagon to Paramount.

The constant switching of the hands makes it all the more confusing of who owns what

I just need a TV anywhere equivalent to Movies Anywhere that will put all my shows across platforms together and then I’ll be set for a long while.

I just need a TV anywhere equivalent to Movies Anywhere that will put all my shows across platforms together and then I’ll be set for a long while.
I keep forgetting this exists.

That's the main reason I just stick with Vudu. Movies Anywhere not offering TV shows is a major downer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"