Calling it now: the triple sonic boom will be Superman's signature move in the film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arta

Civilian
Reaction score
Everytime he does that in Man Of Steel, it'll be his powerup scene (like Dragonball Z) and he'll be doing something extremely dramatic and awesome, like what Singer tried to do with the kryptonite island in that 2006 movie. :yay:

So even though we've seen a lot of sonic booms in flying stuff in movies...this one will somehow be different in that he'll have....more of them?

I'd be shocked if he does it more than the 1 time we saw him do it in the trailer........so no, not for me.

So even though we've seen a lot of sonic booms in flying stuff in movies...this one will somehow be different in that he'll have....more of them?
Because he's Superman, duh. :o

he should do the real sonic boom

:othis song makes everything better btw

Everytime he does that in Man Of Steel, it'll be his powerup scene (like Dragonball Z) and he'll be doing something extremely dramatic and awesome, like what Singer tried to do with the kryptonite island in that 2006 movie. :yay:
__009wtf.gif

His signature move will be Special Beam Cannon. This was established months ago, get with the program.

Yeah but I mean dramatically, like if he has to fly up to destroy something and there's this big explosion and everyone thinks he sacrificed himself, or just to take out Zod once and for all.

Everytime you see this triple sonic boom it would be a sign that he's using his second wind and is forced to putting everything he has for real, instead of holding back. Kinda like in the Justice League series. :)

I always thought Superman's signature move was the lifting things. :p

Yeah but I mean dramatically, like if he has to fly up to destroy something and there's this big explosion and everyone thinks he sacrificed himself, or just to take out Zod once and for all.

Everytime you see this triple sonic boom it would be a sign that he's using his second wind and is forced to putting everything he has for real, instead of holding back. Kinda like in the Justice League series. :)
I don't think so...his actions when and after flying should speak more than enough...it doesn't need something that extraneous as a 'signature' element. If it happens a few times when he flies really fast, that's one thing. But it's used so much in all kinds of flying stuff that it's just not that impressive on its own be it once or five times.

I don't think so...his actions when and after flying should speak more than enough...it doesn't need something that extraneous as a 'signature' element. If it happens a few times when he flies really fast, that's one thing. But it's used so much in all kinds of flying stuff that it's just not that impressive on its own be it once or five times.
True, maybe twice is ideal, 3 times if you really want to push it. Maybe once as world travelling Clark after some tragedy, and the second time during the final clash against Zod as a callback. Just to break it up a bit.

the fact that we're getting a Superman movie that will actually kick ass will be the signature scene.

His signature move will be not sucking and being emo like Returns was!

well its more of a visual effect than a "move". nice touch tho. im glad they seem to be reimagining all the stuff we take for granted with supes.

If anything...it's extending his arms from his sides to straight out front when he wants to accelerate in flight. That move really only happens with Superman as flying is such a natural physical attribute of his.

...well...and Neo's.... :oldrazz:

No, no, no. His signature move should be just standing there screaming while he powers up....

Superman powering up: ARGHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hhhhhhhhhhh, hhhhh

(10 minutes later, Zod looks at his watch) is this gonna take much longer??

Superman ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ( takes breath) HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ZOD: ( pats foot ) well?????

SUPERMAN: Holds up a finger in a ''just a second'' gesture, ''ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh......hhhhhh......hhhhhhh

( Zod rolls his eyes )

(Suddenly, from out of the shadows, a dark figure appears.)

BATMAN: ( In a hoarse voice ) ''I'm Baaatmaaan''. He then proceeds to shoot Zod dead with a kryptonite laser.

SUPERMAN: ( out of breath ) party pooper.

BATMAN. ( long silence as he stares at superman ) ''I'm Batman, i'm Batman, i'm BAT......MAN''

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back