Can Other see my Infractions..

Dangerous

Avenger
Reaction score
..on my public profile?

Or is that just me, ... I can't seem to see anyone else with any on their public profiles..

?

..on my public profile?

Or is that just me, ... I can't seem to see anyone else with any on their public profiles..

?

You......me and half of the known world can see your infractions.......you bad boy.....:o :cwink:

if you have an expired no point infraction, is it still considered an infraction?

if you have an expired no point infraction, is it still considered an infraction?
..:yay:

It is a part of your infraction history......and might be taken into consideration if you have ALOT of them......also if you get several within the 10 days, could lead to a banning......

one or two over a long period of time, no biggie....

I can see them. Quite interesting.

We should do a standings of total infractions. I'd be up there :up:

Do you get a message when you get an infraction, or do we need to check every now and then.

I got one, but it was reversed by Dew. :heart:

I wish I got one for each time I did something coz I wanted a lot of them but I read abot automatic infraction bannings ew.

ceilingcatrc0.jpg

Ceiling cat is watching your infractions

I want to see my infractions.
Oh wait.
I have none.
8 years. Been IP banned once, but no infractions.
:(
I want one.:(

MEHZEB gave me an infraction for calling someone a bastard cause they had ruined the ending for SM3. I thought it was within reason, Zeb didn't. Oh well, we' cool now.

I got an infraction for posting a pic of Pennywise (clown from IT) with a caption saying "I want to touch your penis". What is wrong with that?

yeah......yeah..............yeah.................come up with something original...:o :oldrazz:

You didn't even explain how it was wrong when I asked. And you could have just removed it and given me a warning. I didn't need an infraction :(

Never had one........mods love me.......:heart:

You didn't even explain how it was wrong when I asked. And you could have just removed it and given me a warning. I didn't need an infraction :(

*sighs*

An infraction is a warning, yes a step up from an on thread warning, but still a warning.....you got it, live with it.....plus, its expired now anyway......move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"