Canadian Serial Killer...the details

Heres some more news
NEW WESTMINSTER, B.C. — Jurors in the Robert Pickton case listened to more of a video taped police interrogation this morning as the accused mass murderer’s trial entered Day 3.

During the interview, Pickton asked to see some of the evidence that will be used against him and the officer showed him photos of a soiled mattress and wall from inside a motorhome on the farm.

"That’s Mona Wilson’s blood. Explain that to me. Her blood is everywhere in your place and you told me she’s never been to your place," the officer said.

Pickton is quiet, then adamantly denies the allegations. "I didn’t do anything. I don’t know her. I didn’t do it. I didn’t do it. I don’t know anything about it. Just because she’s on my property doesn’t mean I did it."

He later asks "how did they get my DNA."

The officer told him police already had his DNA on record.

"There’s a freight-train of evidence," the cop said.

Pickton again said he knew none of the missing women.

"There’s people coming in and out of my house like you wouldn’t believe," he said.

Police told the interviewing officer he had a 22-calibre pistol he would use to shoot pigs, sometimes needing three or four shots to kill the animal.

Pickton said he was not a murderer.

"I’m just a plain old farm boy," he said.

The questioning officer then tells Pickton "you’re done. Rob, you’re done on this."

The officer says the DNA evidence from the farm is conclusive.

The officer then asks Pickton if he killed anyone before his mom died in 1979.

Pickton is shocked when he learns he is in the media because the murder charges had been laid against him.

"My pictures all over the front page? ****," he said.

Jurors on Tuesday listened to several hours of the 11-hour interview with Pickton, recorded a day after his arrest on murder charges in February 2002.

Pickton said the charges against him were "hogwash" and that he may have been "set up".

Pickton’s admissions during the interview ranged from his favourite meat being pork to the fact he has had sex with several prostitutes.

Pickton said he was once engaged to an American woman and that he had a lot of friends.

"If they’re in a jam, I’ll help them out," he said. "Some day, maybe they’ll help me."

He said he and his mother, who died of brain cancer in 1979, were "two peas in a pod," and he was closer to her than to his father.

He said the worst things that happened to him was when he was stabbed in 1997 and when he was "torn apart" by two pigs.

On Monday, the jury heard devastating facts in the case that includes the discovery on the farm of the decapitated and bisected heads, plus the hands and feet, of Sereena Abotsway, Andrea Joesbury and Mona Wilson.

The jaw of Brenda Wolfe, handbones from Georgina Papin and teeth from Marnie Frey were also found.

Pickton does not deny that the women’s remains were found on the farm, but he says he did not kill them.

Police also allegedly recovered a jacket in Pickton’s trailer containing an address book belonging to Joesbury, a jacket in Pickton’s motor home

containing a crack-pipe belonging to Wilson and a 22-calibre pistol with a sex toy on it that had DNA from both Pickton and Wilson. A duffel bag was also allegedly found containing a gun, ammunition, leg irons and handcuffs with Wolfe’s DNA on them.

Investigators also allegedly recovered Wilson’s DNA from blood splatter on the walls and mattress of a broken-down motor home on the Pickton farm.

They also allegedly recovered heel and hand bones that had a DNA match with a human skull found in Mission, B.C., in 1985.

The jury was also told Pickton allegedly told an undercover cop that he killed 49 women and planned to "make it an even 50."

Pickton is charged in the deaths of 26 Vancouver prostitutes. He is currently being tried on six of those counts relating to Joesbury, Wilson, Abotsway, Frey, Papin and Wolfe.

The accused then looked to the camera and was heard to yell; "What's this all aboot, eh? Buddy, I dinna do nothing, buddy!"

Had sex with prostitutes....you know, it's been awhile since blind_fury's posted. Hmmm....

jag

They're very similar, but that's besides the point m'lady.

I thought that was the whole point. He could have been selling human flesh for years and nobody would have noticed, if it tastes like pork.

Had sex with prostitutes....you know, it's been awhile since blind_fury's posted. Hmmm....

jag

I remember when he boasted about sleeping with really divine prostitutes...

While settle for fast food, when you can get steak at home.

It seems that Blind fury isn't capable of that though. :o

I thought that was the whole point. He could have been selling human flesh for years and nobody would have noticed, if it tastes like pork.

Here's that 7 pounds of blood sausage you asked for Mr. Smith! :dry:

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"