Can't see videos on Facebook

Discussion in 'Tech & Support' started by I'm Venom, Aug 1, 2012.

1. I'm Venom "Hi, honey..."

For some reason the last three or so months, I haven't been able to watch certain videos on Facebook. If it's uploaded from YouTube, it seems to work, but if it's personally uploaded by one of my friends, it just turns all black when I click the play icon in the middle of the video. I've tried downloading the latest updates of both Flash and QuickTime, but nothing.

2. Kryptonian Warrior The Dawn Is Upon Us

I would personally try completely uninstalling Flash altogether and then go and download it again. Many times a complete uninstall with a fresh, new install will do the trick. There's no rhyme or reason why it works, it just does. Granted it doesn't work all the time, but it's something to try. Also, have you tried viewing them with another web browser? There could also be a plugin missing/disabled within the browser that you are using.

3. Kryptonian Warrior The Dawn Is Upon Us

4. runawayboulder 2016 NFL Pick Em CHAMP

Definitely uninstall/reinstall flash player. I always recommend rebooting after you uninstall instead of reinstalling right away.