Captain America: Brave New World - News & Speculation Thread

Nice one!!! I hope we see most of them on the big screen again!

Well no real use for a 2nd season if they are doing a Capt.4 film that would essentially continue the story from the show.

Eh. I'm not interested in a Captain America movie without Steve Rogers. Don't they already have enough characters headlining solo movies for the neXt 4 years?

Eh. I'm not interested in a Captain America movie without Steve Rogers. Don't they already have enough characters headlining solo movies for the neXt 4 years?

With the lack of a new Black Panther, I think the black community deserves at least this. I just wonder what storylines/plots "Falcon Cap" can have.
+ Evans cameo is still possible since we dont know what happened to him.

Let's Go.:yuk::yuk:

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope they don't end up marketing it as "Captain America 4" because I feel like the first three are Steve's story and it's been tied up.

I love Sam and I love that Sam is the new Cap and he deserves to lead a movie series in his own right if you know what I mean... I want this to be Captain America 1 but with Sam Wilson. Not Captain America 4 but without Steve Rogers.

Anyway, regardless of all that, I'm so happy with this news and will take what I can get!

With the lack of a new Black Panther, I think the black community deserves at least this. I just wonder what storylines/plots "Falcon Cap" can have.
Well they could have made a Falcon movie for starters, instead of a siX ep mini series that is only accessible to D+ subscribers.

It just feels a bit all over the place to me, that they all had this time to develop a Falcon/Sam feature film but the moment they have like dozens of solo movies, a bunch of d+ shows (including a show for Sam), suddenly there are developing a Falcon as Capt. America movie. Whats neXt a Wanda movie? a Hawkeye movie starring Kate?

I think you mean...lessss goooo!!!!

giphy.gif

I hope they don't end up marketing it as "Captain America 4" because I feel like the first three are Steve's story and it's been tied up.

I love Sam and I love that Sam is the new Cap and he deserves to lead a movie series in his own right if you know what I mean... I want this to be Captain America 1 but with Sam Wilson. Not Captain America 4 but without Steve Rogers.

Anyway, regardless of all that, I'm so happy with this news and will take what I can get!

:huh: Sam Is Captain America now. How else are they gonna Market it?? Obviously it wont have the 4 but it'll be Called Captain America: "something something"

giphy.gif

:huh: Sam Is Captain America now. How else are they gonna Market it?? Obviously it wont have the 4 but it'll be Called Captain America: "something something"
Yeah I know, I kinda know what I mean but struggling to articulate. I'm hella excited about it anyway. I love Anthony Mackie and he deserves all the good stuff that is happening to him.

Yea none of the other Cap movies had numbers in them, so they are not gonna start now. C'mon Captain America: The Serpent Society :hyper:

Not surprised but not sure if I'm "excited" or not yet. I wanna see who else will be in this and what route they're going to go story wise.

I don't think Bucky or Walker should be in it aside from maybe a cameo from Buck. I do think Sharon being in it is likely.

Give me Nuke in this movie! :argh:

Oh this was unexpected but I am glad. Who will be the villain? Would they be brave enough to do Hate Monger?

Steve Rogers is my Captain America and that trilogy will always have a special place in my heart.

I wish you the best of luck Sam, let's see where your story go. Hopefully Bucky will remain your partner.

I can’t believe I didn’t didn’t find out about this announcement until 30 minutes ago! Holy s**t, this is great news!

Wonder if, with Eli being introduced in TFATWS, we’ll get the introduction of Patriot, and maybe some more Isaiah Bradley stuff?

I can’t believe I didn’t didn’t find out about this announcement until 30 minutes ago! Holy s**t, this is great news!

Wonder if, with Eli being introduced in TFATWS, we’ll get the introduction of Patriot, and maybe some more Isaiah Bradley stuff?
I was thinking that too. I would imagine that to be the case

Blade is rumored to start shooting this fall and rumored to come out next year.

Torres will become Falcon in that movie for hundred precent.

A full-fledged Captain America film starring Anthony Mackie is great news! I thought for sure that Marvel would follow-up with a second season of TFATWS, so this announcement came out of nowhere.

Watching the show, I realized that it gave Feige & co the perfect vehicle for establishing why Sam is the right man to take up Steve's mantle. Now, the first film can concentrate on Sam's heroics because he has already come to terms with his new status and established himself with the public. Hopefully, many of the supporting characters will be along for the journey with Sam. Too many heroes seem to be orphaned and alone. One with a family, community and friends to ground him will be rather unique. (Bucky is really Sam's friend now, and he needs to keep those ties, too, for his own well-being.)

Reading this comic book as a little kid, I never really thought I'd even see The Falcon in a film though I wanted that very badly. Now he's Captain America. Dreams sometimes do come true.

dd3c2a554c7c6ae75c26b91ba160bf0e2b-captain-america-117-falcon.2x.w710.jpg

Super cool news, and a smart move on Marvels part.
They did the series to build up so they dont have to spend 30+ minutes on his "origin" as Captain America in the movie.

Like that approach, as DC fan you do get a bit jealous at how things move at Marvel.
But thats not the point.

I do miss Evans in the role a bit, imo way too few movies with him as Captain America...but Sam is really cool too and im looking forward to this.

I still hope that they bring the Red Skull back in some way or form some day, the character was wasted imo so far.

Anway...im getting slightly off topic here.

Looking foward to a new Captain America movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"