World Captain America Related Statues

Thanks to the admins for being friendly to my site! :)

I run a website called www.statuemarvels.com & after YEARS of reading Super Hero Hype!, I just realized that there's a message board here as well! This is very, very cool! I hope everyone will post pics in this thread of their Cap related statues & anything new & upcoming!

Thanks!

Al

I have the statue in the first post. Unfortuantly I still have it boxed up at the time....I hope to get it out on display someday.

I have the statue in the first post. Unfortuantly I still have it boxed up at the time....I hope to get it out on display someday.

Mine is boxed up as well! I only pull mine out to take pics, as I just don't have the room right now.

:(

This is something Randy Bowen is calling "Newsreel Cap." He was inspired by the Republic Serials Cap, after I had posted a pic of a MEGO Cap that was customized. So, no...he's not Republic Serials Cap, officially, but he was kinda inspired by him!

Randy hasn't confirmed 100% that he'll get released, but a lot of us are begging him! I think he looks really sharp!

This is "Bucky Cap." The watermark you see, is something Randy Bowen puts on his sneak peeks as kind of a shout out to our site. I think it's pretty cool of him. :)

Al

Here's a sampling of my shots of Bowen Designs Captain America Metallic

IMG_4508.jpg

These figures look damn fine!

Bowen Designs Newsreel Captain America with Photoshopped enhancements by Randy Bowen
671736836_sSvbg-XL.jpg

Here's some of the shots that were sneaked on my site last night...
Avengers Reborn Captain America
697139373_9WcfB-XL.jpg

697139356_ypSvk-XL.jpg

697139294_dXBcF-XL.jpg

697139290_nXuRr-XL.jpg

iwish my budget allowed for some of these

That is just bloody awesome! :wow:

When i was a kid, Falcon had just become Cap's partner in the books (although he was wearing a green costume back in those days)...I've always loved it when these two team-up together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"