Sequels Cast The Legion of Doom

No! Wonder Woman has her own rogues gallery with viable villains to face. She doesn't need to leech off Batman's rogues, especially when Ivy doesn't pose much of a threat to her.

Lex Luthor- Jesse Eisenberg
Deathstroke- Joe Manganiello
Black Adam- Dwayne Johnson
Black Manta- Yahya Abdul-Mateen

Cheetah- Sofia Boutella
Reverse Flash- Matthew C. Hall
Grid- ???

Part of the fun of having the legion of doom is mixing up everyone's archnemeses eg superman with joker, batman with Luthor etc. if you have them fight their own nemesis it'll just be the same as their solo films.

And Ivy potentially could pose a threat to the whole world

Lex Luthor
Deathstroke
The Joker & Harley Quinn
Black Adam
Cheetah
Grodd
Sinestro

This would be fine. I'd replace Sinestro with Star Sapphire though

But i also agree that it'd be fun to switch things up and have some unique villains on the team so it doesn't feel the same as the solo movies.

I'd like to see Metallo or maybe Riddler. Solomon Grundy would be cool.

Part of the fun of having the legion of doom is mixing up everyone's archnemeses eg superman with joker, batman with Luthor etc. if you have them fight their own nemesis it'll just be the same as their solo films.

And Ivy potentially could pose a threat to the whole world

True, but the Batman villains get enough exposure as it is. Passing over Cheetah (an actual Wondy villain) to use Ivy (another Bat villain) just doesn't sit right with me.

It would be odd to have them altogether
in a single film; I feel like it would just be a mess.
I'd rather seem them split up over their solo films
and still be understood to be part of the Legion of Doom.

They could have their last hurrah at the beginning of the
next Justice League film and just lead into Darkseid from there.
I wouldn't want a single film focusing on them all, unless it's just
for about 15 or so minutes. That would work if they're already
established in the solo films.

I would actually keep Sinestro rather than Star Sapphire

True, but the Batman villains get enough exposure as it is. Passing over Cheetah (an actual Wondy villain) to use Ivy (another Bat villain) just doesn't sit right with me.

There's def going to be batvillains and Wonder villains i reckon

But which one of Wonder Woman's arch-enemies should be there? Circe or Cheetah? I would go with Cheetah for sure

Circe and Cheetah could apper in Wonder Woman 2 for more fun.
She needs better villians and plot in current days. Maybe showing
how she spend time between justice league
and world war I.

I want Wonder Woman 2 to to start in Apokolips as a secret spy with cyborg and meet Granny Goodness and heir gals. then come back to earth after some action and a circe, cheetah and luthor story line of creating cheetah with genetics and magic.

Deathstroke(for sure with super human strenght)

Black Manta (depending what will be with aquamans movie)

Cheetah

Grod or reverse flash, but if profesor zoom is main character in flashpoint then rather grod it will be

Black adam

Pinguin, Dr freezem Captain Cold or Killer frost(this free actually could also start a movie, when the League try stopping them)

Superman (on the start of the movie, he is the best enemy for the League and Luthor would want him to be put in jail, he was never in jail before- control through blue cryptonite colar or gas after a battle with a other villian(s) on start)

Brainiac(hidden+Luthor= powerfull being)

many villians could apper in the solo flicks like metallo, the thinker, circe and so on.

Last edited:
I'm hoping for Circe for Wonder Woman 2 so cheetah. She would be perfect

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"