MR. FANTASTIC = MATT DAMON

CSH-05971221.jpg

INVISIBLE WOMAN = CLAIRE DANES

HBZ-claire-danes.jpg

HUMAN TORCH = MATT LANTER

370282-the_beastmatt_lanter_new_dylan_90210_large.jpg

THING = ADAM BALDWIN

52921-9202a8c04000641f8000000007969e91adam-baldwin_large.jpg

I don't know what to think about this one, but here's what I think.

Matt Damon may fit for Daredevil, since he knows martial arts and is often attracted to various roles. Plus, he was gonna play him at one time.

Claire Danes would work as Invisible Woman. Plus, it's one of the most original choices I've seen.

Matt Lanter, I'm not too sure about. But he's my pick for Justice, since his character on 90210 shares some similarities.

Adam Baldwin... hmm. I know he's popular, but I see him as Hyperion, a character similar to Superman, a superhero that Adam Baldwin voices in Superman Doomsday and DC Universe Online.

Hey, OP114, would you do a fancast for an X-Force movie? That includes the team and the villains.

Last edited:
Blade is Wesley Snipes. Let nothing else ever be said.

As for my casting:

Hugh Laurie as Dr. Strange.
hugh_laurie_02.jpg

Mr. Fantastic is SO tricky to cast because he's in that odd age range, but I think Laurie could do that, too.

As for the rest:

I think Claire Danes is a wicked choice for Invisible Girl and I have no clue who'd be The Thing. Maybe Jeffrey Dean Morgan? Torch...hmm.

As for Dr. Doom:

82985.jpg

Stephen Moyer.

Last edited:
Oh, well I tried. :csad:

Oh and MC85, I don't feel like doing a casting call for X-force. Sorry.

Oh, well I tried. :csad:

Oh and MC85, I don't feel like doing a casting call for X-force. Sorry.

C'mon, we're not trashing your cast. I'm just not sure about Matt Damon as Mister Fantastic, that is all. The rest are top-notch (Adam Baldwin is the undisputed fan favorite for Thing).

If you don't wanna do X-Force, hmm... would you consider doing a cast for a Excalibur/New Excalibur movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"