Cast vs. Characters

What? There aren't any 'rumored' casting'.

Rumored? Not seriously rumored, but more like fans really want these guys. I probably worded that wrong, so I apologize now. Like I said, I put it together extremely quickly and didn't bother checking to see if my wording was right...

LOL. Just making sure you weren't out of the loop. :p

Master Roshi is great.

I was thinking it would be cool if the voice actors made small cameos in the movie

I was thinking it would be cool if the voice actors made small cameos in the movie
Only the CGI characters.

Like, um... Kami or Shenlong. Kami might not be CGI, though.

I liked it dude, but can you do one with Eric Roberts as the voice of Cell? :D

Eric Vale has absolutely GOT to play the part of the Tenka'ichi Budokai announcer. He's as close a likeness as you're ever going to get, and he has his voice, because he's the one who provided it in the English dub to begin with. It would be a huge shout-out to the fans if they cast him for Mr. Announcer.

And he's the perfect pick, anyway!

Eric%20Vale.jpg

And of course, Chris Sabat for the Dragon. :ninja:

We need to get Optimus Prime on Foxs asses.

Stephen Chow is probably going to be involved a lot in post-production, I heard he was in charge of special effects, though I'm not sure. He's a fan of Dragon Ball, so I'm sure he will throw something in for us fans.

And of course, Chris Sabat for the Dragon. :ninja:

We need to get Optimus Prime on Foxs asses.

Taht gives me a strange image of Optimus Prime and Megan Fox :O

Tis true, the fact that we got Peter Cullen to reprise his roll in Bayformers should show that there is a use for original VA's in live action movies.

Eric Vale as Mr. Announcer and Chris Sabat on Shenron would have the fans crawling all over Fox and Stephen Chow.

eric vale was trunks too, right?

and i freaking love chris sabat

as long as chris sabat is in, i'm cool with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"