Casting for She-Hulk

Amy Acker would be a great choice for Jennifer Walters.

omg halle berry as the she hulk erm welll if it could take down her career then i hope she takes it!

Agreed. But I'd love to see Jennifer Walters. And have her played by Kate Beckinsale. That other Amy chick is too thin.

What about having the Jennifer Walters character in a Hulk movie, sans She-Hulk though?

if she hadn't been in the first Hulk movie, i'd say Jennifer Connelly.

hmm... I'll wait until this next Hulk movie comes out first.. a She-Hulk would have to be handled very carefully.. Ideally, she hulk would not be CGI, but a real person, just green. At the same time, she'd have to be muscular like a female bodybuilder, but not ultra-bulky-- still sexy. At the risk of disaster, the ideal physical type would be a female wrestler from WWE-- but-- of course, the person needs to be able to "ACT" and emote.. on the flip side, the Jennifer Walters would have to be a very normal size, if not petite, woman. I don't think it would work to have the same actress play both roles.

Even I don't want to see She Hulk in a Hulk movie. Give her her own movie. And as far as putting in a Jennifer Walters cameo...I don't know. Suppose you get a Kate Beckinsale, then what? The potential of a She Hulk movie hinges on weather or not she'll be in it? Or have a different actress and confuse the non hardcore fans?

ScottishFogg said:
if she hadn't been in the first Hulk movie, i'd say Jennifer Connelly.

Not bad. But she would make a better Wonder Woman. However, she's such an incredible actress, she's great in any role.

Hypestyle said:
hmm... I'll wait until this next Hulk movie comes out first.. a She-Hulk would have to be handled very carefully.. Ideally, she hulk would not be CGI, but a real person, just green. At the same time, she'd have to be muscular like a female bodybuilder, but not ultra-bulky-- still sexy. At the risk of disaster, the ideal physical type would be a female wrestler from WWE-- but-- of course, the person needs to be able to "ACT" and emote.. on the flip side, the Jennifer Walters would have to be a very normal size, if not petite, woman. I don't think it would work to have the same actress play both roles.

I agree on the no CGI for she-hulk thing, but just a buff woman painted green wouldn't do it IMO. You'd need to use forced perspective like they did in LOTR to make her seem the right height. I think that would work best. Of course then you'd need CGI for some of the tricky shots but the main part would be FP.

kedrell said:
What about having the Jennifer Walters character in a Hulk movie, sans She-Hulk though?
I could go for that.

Do you guys remember the Cosby Show spin-ff A Different World..?

Well for those that do, you'll remember Freddie 'Cree Summer'

I just found out she did the voice for Jennifer Walters and She Hulk in TAS.
Turns outs she still currently a busy voice actor and has down ALOT of voices in popular cartoons over the past 10 years..

CS1.jpg

Kinda agree with Ang's above statement ^^^^

Plus, there was only ever one person who was perfect to play She-Hulk imo - and that was Cory Everson:-

cory-everson-003.jpg

cory08.jpg

CoryEverson.jpg

cory-everson-008.jpg

cory-everson-009.jpg

halley probably does special secret favors to get into movies lol jk\

how bout angelina jolie she has been in alot of action movies she could probably do a good she-hulk. I don't really even like the idea of she-hulk though

If she hadn't been cast in a hundred other superhero flicks, I'd say Rebecca Romijn would do well as Jennifer Walters.

here's a little manip for you guys. ;)

cory08pm5.jpg

That's a cool manip Swifty.

It's a tought casting call; they have to find a woman not only with a fair amount of height, good looks and the body of a fitness contestant; but who also possesses a fair amount of acting ability also. Everson had all this, ok, she wouldnt exactly be great doing Shakespeare, but I feel she could've held her own given the acting requirements for the role of Jennifer.

Again, shame about her age. I don't feel there is anyone out there at the moment who could do the role justice.

In the long run, with what they are trying to achieve with the Hulk franchise revival, it may be decided that it'd me too much hassle to include Jennifer in the films.

Best to concentrate their efforts into getting Bruce right.

How about Jessica Biel as She-Hulk? She's hot and has the build for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"