Castle Dracula for sale

dracula01.jpg

whoa! vampires.....whoa!.....
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
like totally.

This is funny, I actually got offerred it to me as a potential buyer so I am having analysts run a few numbers to see if there is a point to a potential acquisition of it. They already have an offer but for a lower amount.

It would have some develish parties! With ghouls and other nigthly creatures! I love stuff like that!

This is funny, I actually got offerred it to me as a potential buyer so I am having analysts run a few numbers to see if there is a point to a potential acquisition of it. They already have an offer but for a lower amount.
Seriously? :eek:

I'm sure there's value in owning a unique property like this. There's many ways of making money from it. It might be overpriced though relative to what it can generate.

I want it, but can you imagine the number of staff you'd have to hire to keep that place clean?

Don't pay them, find slaves.

What if Vlad really did become a vampire if they existed/exist and still lives deep deep deep in the darkness of the walls of the castle?

Dude! I just gave Hollywood an idea for a cheesy B Dracula movie didn't I? :(

Seriously? :eek:

I'm sure there's value in owning a unique property like this. There's many ways of making money from it. It might be overpriced though relative to what it can generate.

Yes seriously but I doubt I will buy it. I need to pay dividends and this type of project is riskier then buying a hotel.

And I only think it makes sense for someone who is willing to put considreably more in creating a theme park around that theme or for the vampire fanatic who just wants to own such a thing.

There is really no economical gain to make from the property. It would HAVE to be a house.

There is really no economical gain to make from the property. It would HAVE to be a house.

The economic gain can be taken through organised visits and some of the rooms being transformed into hotel rooms.

However, at the price they have in the article it is way too steep for any financial investor.

Well, you'd have to be able to attract them to more than just the castle. Because, in truth, while you COULD do that, the actual people going out there would be rather low, because of the lack of other interesting (read:unknown) sites around there. So, it wouldn't be an economic gain, as much as a money hole.

Well...in truth, the vast majority. And while if you threw a party there for new years, all would come, it wouldn't surmount to over the year. And really, it's just not feasable, since it would more or less be a gimmick to them, and gimmicks get old.

Well...in truth, the vast majority. And while if you threw a party there for new years, all would come, it wouldn't surmount to over the year. And really, it's just not feasable, since it would more or less be a gimmick to them, and gimmicks get old.

You have a point... so make them open to the general public once every three months, get the maximum number of people in as possible, and then put the films up online as payperview and go from there.

I like that idea. And they'd make a killing for Halloween parties too. But then again, given the need for how much it would cost, only the wealthier people could attend. But the Payperview idea would probably help.

At first glance, I saw Castle Duckula for sale...lol

I like that idea. And they'd make a killing for Halloween parties too. But then again, given the need for how much it would cost, only the wealthier people could attend. But the Payperview idea would probably help.

The payperview would be good for comedy value too...

Mayhap host weddings and funerals there too...

What percentage of weathly people are freaks?

More than we will ever know as they can afford the best lawyers ... :wow:

I just have to get this out of my system ...

"I vant to sell your house! Bla Bla!":woot:

Weddings, funerals, and certain holiday parties. It would just be more feasable to be a house, unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"