Celebrities from your home town/state you are ashamed of

He lived in Texas most of his time. When people ask what town are you from, you say the one you have lived in the most. When people think of Bush, they think of Texas. Bush has lived in other states as well...

Yah. I was born in South Carolina, but I certainly don't lay claim that it's where I'm from.

Kalan28_react2.jpg

Kalan Porter, the very first Canadian Idol. I went to high school with this kid... and if I ever see him again, I'm gonna hit him.

I think the only people close to celebrity-hood from my town are MTV's SuChin Pak, and dance-music singer Angelina (and I don't even know if she was ever popular outside of the San Fran bay). Either way, no shame.

Jesse Jackson was born in the county beside mine. I hate that hypocritical race-baiter with a passion.

Shaq is now occupying my city :( .....

the Rock is bearable

Lindsay lohan used to live a town or two over from me, her family still lives there in merrick. her cousin is in my school, hes weired and hated by many.... including lindsay...
I once heard that a majority of the Lohan family have gone to jail for criminal activities.

I'm ashamed that Kanye West is from Chicago, not that he doesn't make good music I just wish he would shut the hell up sometimes. I would name more but I don't really know which celebs are all from Chicago.

George Bush doesn't care about black people. That video still makes me laugh mostly for Mike Myers' expression when he says it. It's like that classic double take thing he does when he's Austin Powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"