Characters That Should Exist in the Marvel Cinematic Universe

babykhris

Civilian
Reaction score
Ok Nick Fury said that Iron Man wasn't the only superhero in the world, so it got me thinking who else would be in this world. Since Fury was putting together a team and REJECTED Iron Man I thought who else should exist in the MCU.

The Punisher
Black Panther
Moon Knight
Black Knight in Europe
The Winter Guard in Russia

Who else logically could exist?

Villians I believe could exist

Baron Zemo
Grim Reaper
MODOK
Ghost
Count Nefaria

Spidey and the F4 SHOULD (but can't) exist. Maybe a quick nod to them can be acceptable

Winter Soldier
Ultron
Captain Britain
Daredevil
Black Panther

hey what about Rulk someday?

Last edited:
All of them lol, but hopefully in the near future:

The Punisher (If Thor & Iron Man can work, so can Frank)

Moon Knight

Dr. Strange

Black Panther

Heroes for Hire

Blade

FF

Nova

Namor

In addition to others mentioned: Vision, Wonderman, US Agent, Mockingbird, Falcon, Terrax.

Punisher (played by Ray Stevenson)

Nova (Dan Abnett & Andy Lanning version)

Celestials

The Guardians of the Galaxy (both incarnations)

FF (never happen :( )

Namor

Vision

Dr. Strange

Black Panther

Jessica Jones / The Jewel

Heroes for Hire (Dan Abnett & Andy Lanning incarnation)

Ant-Man & The Wasp

Silver Surfer & Galactus (never happen)

Captain Mar-Vell

Shi'ar (never happen, but why not?)

Kree

Baron Zemo

Enchantress & Executioner

Kang!!!!!!

TWO WORDS:

DOCTOR DOOM

Doom MUST be in the Marvel Cinematic Universe....sooner than later...Marvel, do whatever it take to secure the rights back to Doom...a PROPER Doom could spell the end of all other movie villains and put Doom at the top of the pantheon...

I really want them to incorporate the Punisher again somehow, but do it right. Just once.

And Holt McCallany should play him. He would be flat-out perfect.

Characters That Should Exist in the Marvel Film Universe:

Batman
Spawn
Hellboy
Hancock
Ash
Tank Girl

Oh geez I almost forgot Carol Danvers/Ms. Marvel!

Even though I'd prefer her as Ms. Marvel, a human Carol (similar to her Ultimate counterpart) would be acceptable

Marvel Characters, too me, that are the most interesting, and should be promanent in the Marvel Movie Universe.

Doctor Doom - Make it right, He's the suppervilian who, with his guile, tricked the Beyonder into giving him his powers. One of the best

Molicule Man - So powerful, even He's afraid of what he can do. You can start him off as a married man, content in his normal life, until called into action (from a good or bad influental character - he can easily be manipulated by either)

She Hulk - This one can be both heroric AND fun. Kind of an Uma Thurma thing, but less smarmy

Black Panther and Fist of Fury, Get a couple of strong African American actors on this one for this fun duo

Dr Starange

And finally, since the X-Man had there "Final Stand" let's have the good and bad mutants (and even the humans) team up against an out-worldly threat -- The Beyonder.
The Beyonder was one of my favorite villians, because he didn't want to just lay wast to the earth on first visit, but he wanted to get to know it's ihabatants first. Here is this obnipotent charactor, renting cars at Hertz, driving around, going to parties, going to musiums, etc. thinking if he should detroy earth or not, like you and I deciding on paper or plastic.
This is where you could bring in the molicule man, the only earth mutant that could stand a chance to kill him.

Code Blue police force in NYC.
Lieutenant Stone: Denzel Washington

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"