After the "Big Four", what should be the next 2 for Marvel studio?

chiefchirpa

Haaa-rooooooo
Reaction score
Big Four: {Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, Thor}.

If Marvel's getting the movie rights back: Daredevil. Seems to be he is truly the next biggest solo comic character from Marvel.

The other choice in theory: Moon Knight, Namor, Black Panther. Since DD and MK has more or less the same theme (guardian of NYC), the pairing could only be: DD, NM or DD, BP. I'm liking more on DD, BP.

If DD movie rights is still retained by Fox by 2010, the choice would be either MK, NM or BP, NM or MK, BP. Alas Black Panther and Moon Knight are both Batman-like in different ways, so the pairing should be avoided. I pick MK, NM.

Small list of Candidates:
Ant-Man
Black Panther
Daredevil
Deadpool
Dr. Strange
Hawkeye
Iron Fist
Luke Cage
Moon Knight
Ms. Marvel
Namor
Nick Fury
Shang Chi
She-Hulk
Spider-Woman

Avengers by 2010??? No way...

I hope Ant-Man gets done by 2010... give a superhero film a different feel already... I also think Nick Fury is a good possibility...

If not a Nick Fury film.... it would be awesome if they just made an "Agents of the SHIELD" movie with Fury and maybe Black Widow considering Swank is rumored to have a cameo as an iconic heroine in Iron Man... if not either then a Black Widow solo would be cool as well... but I'd like to see a Nick Fury movie.

2011 is your Iron Man sequel and probably a lesser known hero... I think Luke Cage would be a good fit...

2012 would be Avengers.

Probably Ant-Man and Nick Fury. Those would be the last two characters (after the "big four") that need establishing before the Avengers movie can be done.

reboot the ff&x-men then iron fist or shang chi

Black Widow and Shang Chi are movies I'd LOVE to see

They're making Ant-Man, that's confirmed...

Black Panther and Luke Cage have both been in development hell for years now. I believe a Shang Chi movie was also planned and scrapped, same with Iron Fist. And I believe Universal is making a Namor movie, or at least have the rights and are pursuing it. So those chracters are all out unless Marvel somehow gets the rights back...

Go with something different, do Death's Head II. Hey, that rhymes! It could be really cool and disturbing sci-fi actioner.

I would personally love to see a hawkeye movie he has always been my favorite plus with hawkeye, it can help tie in with the avengers, other then that doesnt really matter to me, but if they ever redo the xmen movies i would love to see Gambit in it.

I don't think most of the general public know anything about Hawkeye, but then again I'm pretty sure that all they know is Wolverine.

Avengers needs to be Marvels big priority franchise. Tons of A-list super heroes, the world's best villains...crazy sci-fi stories, great international spy type stories...the Avengers have it all.

I want to see Kang on screen before I'm 35. In fact I demand it (I'm 23).

Supreme Power...

Or unless they think they could pull off one of those Alternate universes stories like AoA or some other story.

A Daredevil sequel would be a dream come true for me. I'd love to see Deadpool, Black Panther, and Doc Strange.

Deadpool seems very hit or miss for a movie. It'd have to be a dark comedy/action/drama and Hollywood sucks at dark comedy let alone juggling all of that character's baggage.

They should go back and do more X-Men and Fantastic Four movies!

Naturally Avengers... cuz: WHY THE HECK NOT?

Second something a bit more demure, like Runaways...
or maybe a bit more earthy, like Black Panther...

Naturally Avengers... cuz: WHY THE HECK NOT?

Second something a bit more demure, like Runaways...
or maybe a bit more earthy, like Black Panther...

yeah.. I suspect we'll get Antman before Avengers...but it's time to turn Avengers into a HUGE block buster.

Runaways would be brilliant.

Black Panther could be excellent.

great choices.

I honestly think Ant-Man would be better served as a spinoff after an Avengers... everyone knows an Ant-Man solo will bomb regardless of how original it is... as a spinoff the character may have more of a following... I think it will help the Silver Surfer movie as well...

This is what I'd like to see:

2008: Iron Man, Hulk
2009: Thor, Captain America
2010: Antman, Nick Fury
2011: The Avengers, Runaways
2012: Iron Man 2, Daredevil 2
2013: Hulk 2, Black Panther, Hawkeye
2014: Captain America 2, Thor 2
2015: Avengers 2
2016: Fantastic Four reboot
2017: Avengers 3: The Kang Dynasty

Users who are viewing this thread