Cheerleader spiked drinks with urine

SoulManX

The Inspector!
Reaction score
A GROUP of high school cheerleaders in Texas was disciplined after spiking some of their teammates’ drinks with urine.

Some of the victims' parents are calling for them to be permanently kicked off the squad, the Fort-Worth Star Telegram reported today.

The incident happened last northern winter when at least one of the cheerleaders at Saginaw High School in Fort Worth peed into a cup and then mixed its contents with a drink bought at a nearby restaurant.

School officials began investigating the incident after some of the squad members told other students what they had done, prompting rumours to circulate.

At least two girls were slapped with in-school suspensions and others received lesser punishments, according to the Star-Telegram. The girls will not be allowed to take part in any cheerleading events for the rest of the school year but can return to the squad next year.
“They shouldn’t be allowed to represent Saginaw,” a father of one of the victims told the Star-Telegram.

A spokeswoman for the school district told the paper the school’s principal closely adhered to district policy as well as the school’s cheerleading constitution when determining how to discipline the girls.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...rinks-with-urine/story-e6freuyi-1225851651543

The girls will not be allowed to take part in any cheerleading events for the rest of the school year but can return to the squad next year.“

Oh great! Next year they'll poop on the cafeteria's chili.

holy crap, we are moving to Ft. Worth and my brother is going to enroll to that high school.

Because your brother wants to drink cheerleader piss?

No, it's because I want to drink cheerleader piss. :cmad:

Wow, girls can be so mean to each other. Us guys just fight.

Stuff like this with girls is usually done for two reasons; they're in competition with each other or it's over a guy.

I guess it's tough being beautiful and popular in high school.:csad:

Wait! Cheerleaders are b**chs! No way! I don't believe.

Looks like they were in competition against R. Kelly.

Looks like they were in competition against R. Kelly.
I was waitin' for someone to make that reference. Thaks E-Man.

But seriously, of all the things you could spike a drink with, why urine? And wouldn't you know if you were drinkin' somethin' that a girl pissed in?

Is it really called "spiking" a drink if it's not alcohol or a drug?

I once watched my friend floss his butt with a hot dog, then watched some kid simulate oral sex with the pork product. He thought we were laughing at his faux-******io. :awesome:

You usually have to pay good money for that type of thing when you go downtown.

At my High School we had a couple girls that made brownies for the staff mixed with laxatives. They got expelled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"